Currie's First Hire/Fire?

Currie's First Hire

• Total voters

VolnJC

What coach do you guys think will be the first to be fired or what sport will be the first to have a vacancy under the new AD?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
My vote would be Holly Warlick...I just don't think she has the confidence/demeanor to be a head coach.

Reactions: 11 people
JC, you're killing me. :)

I'm still too aggravated by the Lady Vols' first-ever loss in the first round of the SECT, so... I'll decline to answer.

Reactions: 4 people
I shouldn't be responding to this but I find it creepy that this guy and Butch seem to be standing on the opposite side of the dance floor

JC, you're killing me. :)

I'm still too aggravated by the Lady Vols' first-ever loss in the first round of the SECT, so... I'll decline to answer.

I'm glad I forgot that it was on and missed it..tuned in just in time to hear a frustrated Mickey Dearstone wondering why they were taking 2s down 3 possessions with 20 seconds left.

The first hire after he fires Butch should be the men's basketball coach.

He will dip his toes into the pool and fire/hire the Volleyball coach or some other obscure coach.

I believe it might be the volleyball coach if anyone right now.

Why are the current coaches listed in the hire poll?

I'll take who is the winner for 500 Alex

Reactions: 1 person
Yikes, maybe I should have put the track and field coaches in the poll..terrible showing in the indoor championships
Results

Rick Barnes should've never been hired in the 1st place. Out of touch with players. Players not improving, actually playing worse as the year went along. Students not showing up for games

Out of touch with fans, as well.
The man has no charisma or charm whatsoever.

My vote would be Holly Warlick...I just don't think she has the confidence/demeanor to be a head coach.

This is my vote as well. Hard to follow Pat but her program is not even a top ten women's program any longer. She has to go, some of Pat's former players need to be considered to take over this once storied program.

I would say that HW is easily at the top of the list. Serrano hasnt produced either. But WBB was THE #1 brand in WCBB only a few years ago. The level of production here is in stark contrast to what was inherited. Exactly opposite of football.

That being said, I'm going with a lesser sport first. Then I would say Serrano. Hopefully I'm wrong on every count, and each sport rebounds and excels.

This is a no brainier. I know Holly loves this program and everything but it is so obvious she is so far over her head. She probably has more knowledge of the game than anyone but she is clueless when it comes to coaching.

VN Store

Back