The Official Tennessee @ Mississippi State Game Thread, 3:30 PM ET, SEC Network

And if you want to cry about it go ahead. I'd rather look to the next one instead of wallow in self pity over the last one.

You are smart enough to know that something like this was bound to happen with this team. I knew you guys would flip out once something didn't go UT's way.

Keep things in perspective and remember what these guys were projected to do. They are playing well and exceeding expectations and the tourney still isn't out of the question so stop being a drama queen.

And you stop acting like this was just some bad loss. We were up 19 freakin' points. It's more than just a loss and you know it. It was a complete collapse.

Reactions: 3 people
putersmash.gif

Reactions: 1 person
Say goodbye to the tourney , u can't beat a garbage team like this that u beat by almost 20 a month ago????

Just like CBJ, Rick Barnes is becoming a victim of his own success. Picked dead last in the SEC, on the verge of a tourney spot, loses a game on the road and people flip. It's like people b*tching about the loss to Oklahoma last year.. news flash we should have never even been up 3 TDs!

Reactions: 2 people
Blame our youth, but theirs is younger and they overcame the deficit. So youth is the reason we are losing is a sorry excuse.

So why is it then? Does Barnes suck again? He go back to retirement mode, just collecting a check? His recruiting suck again?

You may not like it, but youth is an excuse. It's partially to blame for MSU's crappy first half, and then our crappy second half. Two young teams who couldn't sustain success for 40 minutes and basically came down to a final possession.

And you stop acting like this was just some bad loss. We were up 19 freakin' points. It's more than just a loss and you know it. It was a complete collapse.

I'm not saying it wasn't but it doesn't surprise me. I take the good with the bad. You act as if this team is the model of consistency and we should just expect the win now because they put a little streak together.

It was a collapse for sure. So what should happen now? Give up on the rest of the season? Just want to know.

Just like CBJ, Rick Barnes is becoming a victim of his own success. Picked dead last in the SEC, on the verge of a tourney spot, loses a game on the road and people flip. It's like people b*tching about the loss to Oklahoma last year.. news flash we should have never even been up 3 TDs!

Don't really think people are putting this loss on the Barnes. In game coaching is not one of his weaknesses.

So why is it then? Does Barnes suck again? He go back to retirement mode, just collecting a check? His recruiting suck again?

You may not like it, but youth is an excuse. It's partially to blame for MSU's crappy first half, and then our crappy second half. Two young teams who couldn't sustain success for 40 minutes and basically came down to a final possession.

No doubt. They had size too. They were playing at home. UK is young too, but we beat them at home.

Say goodbye to the tourney , u can't beat a garbage team like this that u beat by almost 20 a month ago????

Joined in 2012 and this is the first time you've posted in here that I know of, and you choose to post after a loss, instead of during our 4 game win streak. And you post this??

Don't forget Lew! He contributed greatly to this loss...

If you want to blame someone, pick one of the guards which combined for 10 of 32, with 2 points off 0 field goals from reserve guards, including 0 for 4 from Turner. But, no, go ahead and blame Evans. Smart.

I'm not saying it wasn't but it doesn't surprise me. I take the good with the bad. You act as if this team is the model of consistency and we should just expect the win now because they put a little streak together.

Um no....I expect to win when we are in complete control and up 19. Again, stop acting like this was some normal loss.

That's just not true.. maybe you're using "alternative facts"

TN - 24 team fouls
MSU- 24 team fouls

Either way, facemask guy was pushing people all game and only got two or three and Williams had them called on him for lying down, so I'd say there prolly weren't enough called on MSU.

Reactions: 3 people
Doesn't matter that you weren't supposed to by up 19..they were and blew it to an average team. You can't give away games like that when you are fighting for a tournament spot!

Reactions: 4 people
Got butt raped on the offensive glass too. If Hubbs does anything today we get the W.

NCAA hopes aren't gone dude. Calm down

This team has more losses in them like this.........

Never wanted to think about AA Tourney but these guys just can't afford to take a play off.

Turner is a liability at point.

Hubbs disappeared once again.

Cant miss that many foul shots.

Rebounding fell off.

Didnt get more 50-50 balls and didnt get bench help.

VN Store

Back