'17 AL LB Will Ignont (UT commit 10/26/2016)

raw
Don't do it.

Reactions: 1 person
I've never felt like this commitment was going to stick. We keep hearing chatter about multiple changes to the defensive staff. Meanwhile Ignont has said more than once that changes to the defensive staff would be the only thing that would cause him to go elsewhere. I hope I'm wrong and he sticks.

She seems committed to our marriage, but I don't like the idea of her going on a date.

We're not married till NSD. Just shopping around making sure he picked right. Or if he's originally from LA he could be using it as a free vacation to visit family? Could be going there to recruit for us? Idk but I think he sticks. He has been recruiting for us, we need him and have a spot for him to jump into the rotation

Will Ignont

The Skinny: Ignont will make his official visit to LSU less than a month before National Signing Day arrives, and the staff has worked quietly on the Alabama linebacker for the past few months. He remains committed to the Volunteers, but a visit to Baton Rouge this late in the game shows the interest is there. With LSU’s need for linebackers in the 2017 class, it’s worth keeping a close eye on the four-star, who is ranked as both a Top 100 prospect and the No. 3 middle linebacker in the class.
-Shea Dixon

Kids shouldn't commit to a school if they're not really "committed" to do so. We need more recruits like Ty Chandler who's actually loyal to his commitment and doesn't take anymore visits. It's BS.

Kids shouldn't commit to a school if they're not really "committed" to do so. We need more recruits like Ty Chandler who's actually loyal to his commitment and doesn't take anymore visits. It's BS.

While I agree, it would also then be hypocritical of us to recruit kids that are committed to other schools because... well.. they are committed. There are quite a few of our current starters that wouldn't be on our team if committed meant there was no chance the go elsewhere. We have been on the losing end a lot more than the winning end IMO but the door swings both ways. I really hop we hang on to Ignont because we definitely need smart hard hitting LBs in this class.

VN Store

Back