Bye bye Butch - Purdue bound (message board rumor)

Duh......when they are winning there isn't a reason to be unhappy....when you are losing to terrible scrub teams they absolutely act pissed off....

Then you missed what I said before this post about our fans complaining when we were in an 11 game win streak. That is what makes some of our fans pathetic. Duh

Reactions: 2 people
Shoop is a great defensive coordinator. Unfortunately some people are to micromanaging, and then couple that with not having your own guys and having to teach assistants you don't know your philosophy all while your star players are out and you have no defensive tackles.... Ya no one would succeed.

Reactions: 26 people
Shoop is a great defensive coordinator. Unfortunately some people are to micromanaging, and then couple that with not having your own guys and having to teach assistants you don't know your philosophy all while your star players are out and you have no defensive tackles.... Ya no one would succeed.

Yup

Then you missed what I said before this post about our fans complaining when we were in an 11 game win streak. That is what makes some of our fans pathetic. Duh

Very likely.....I do seem to skip around and hopefully avoid some of the garbage I read on here. I think Butch should get another year but if he willingly left I would t cry over it.

Be careful. You might be in for a call out

Even if this is true, how in the hell are some of yall so pumped? It's one thing to be pumped after firing Dooley, but who in the hell is out there to replace Butch? Better yet, who would want to come here?

Who would want to come here? Probably the 10th coach on our wish list.
The coach at UT Chatt. The coach at some JUCO. The coach at Toledo. The coach at Kent State.

(1) I personally don't think he will leave.

(2) I think bUTch fires some on his staff and the new O.C. is one like Cutcliffe who will cover bUTch's butt by making bUTch look like a brain surgeon. New O.C. will coach q.b. and new q.b. will develop nicely. He will have us with 150 yards rushing per game and 300 in passing yardage.

(3) With less injuries next season, we will do better than this year. What I mean by that is we do not lost to USC, Vandy, Oklahoma, Arkansas etc. We will lose maybe 3 games in total all season.

(4) We have the receivers on the team already. The new q.b. will have to be a passer. Bray, Manning, etc.

(5) Current players on the team who had little playing time this season are better than we give them credit for. Poor coaching has been holding their grown back.

If he would have just done what butch wanted, it wouldn't have been micromanaging.

Okay... That's fine. However, if this doesn't come to pass, this guy should be banned. This would meet the definition of trolling by any standard.

People suggested I was trolling and should be banned for starting a thread saying we were about to see a bunch of decommitments.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back