Battle @ Bristol predictions

EastTN

Well after seeing that meltdown of a game last night give you're predictions on the game at Bristol.

I'm both praying for and uneasily predicting major improvement from the Vols.

I'll wait to make a prediction on that game till I've got conformation UTs staff was able to find the venue.

We have no threat of a passin game.

And you think that Dormady is going to magically make the line block and magically make the WR actually try and beat coverage? This isn't all on Dobbs....yes he cant hit the broadside of a barn sometimes, but it's not all on him. The backup is always the next coming of Manning, when in reality there is nothing that shows us that they wont struggle even more.

Reactions: 4 people
Wouldn't it be best to watch VT play first before making any predictions. If VT has an impressive looking DL / LB play, then things don't look promising for UT.

Is it even possible to fix that OL disaster of last night in a single week?

Reactions: 2 people
I would feel much better if Fuente was not their head coach, He beat old miss last year, I expect he will have his team ready to play at Bristol.

Wouldn't it be best to watch VT play first before making any predictions. If VT has an impressive looking DL / LB play, then things don't look promising for UT.

Coleman Thomas has looked like this his entire career so, no. Butch had an all NFL line in 2013 and he still found a way to make it look bad.

Reactions: 1 person

This is my biggest worry. Can this OL be fixed that quickly? Sure they improved last year and got better but that was after starting 3-4. That path is not acceptable this year .....

I see a bounce back if Debord pulls his head out. He can call play plays to help his o line out he just didnt call any last night.

27 - 20 Vols.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back