Deutsche Bank

Rasputin_Vol

"Slava Ukraina"
Keep an eye out for these guys. There's a possibility Deutsche Bank will not be around in the next 18-24 months.

Get your laughs in now...

Reactions: Purple Tiger
Yeah there have been murmurings that something big is gonna happen re: Deutsche Bank. But it is probably in the "too big to fail" category.

Looks like a lot of people have actually been following the first two rules..... The secret isn't exactly getting out....

That's a tail spin. Italian and Spanish Banks have been on the cusp for while too. I would think if Deutche-Bank goes down the domino effect could be catastrophic. I don't think the ECB would or could backstop them. Look for overtures to our Fed to assist if they go down. And we will sit on our hands as compliant little taxpayers and get saddled with the world's debt...again.

That's a tail spin. Italian and Spanish Banks have been on the cusp for while too. I would think if Deutche-Bank goes down the domino effect could be catastrophic. I don't think the ECB would or could backstop them. Look for overtures to our Fed to assist if they go down. And we will sit on our hands as compliant little taxpayers and get saddled with the world's debt...again.

Have you seen the nonsense I've had to deal with in the student loan thread? What you've highlighted is the very reason why I feel the way I feel about defaulting on those loans. I cannot wrap my mind around how people can get bent out of shape over bailing out the next generation of Americans that made poor decisions early in their adult life, yet would willingly get bent over and take it when foreign interests and megabanks ask for bailouts because of bad bets and criminality by a group of middle aged adults.

Have you seen the nonsense I've had to deal with in the student loan thread? What you've highlighted is the very reason why I feel the way I feel about defaulting on those loans. I cannot wrap my mind around how people can get bent out of shape over bailing out the next generation of Americans that made poor decisions early in their adult life, yet would willingly get bent over and take it when foreign interests and megabanks ask for bailouts because of bad bets and criminality by a group of middle aged adults.

I have. I've read it twice, because that's the kind of pain I like to put myself through, but The Creature from Jekyll Island should be required reading on this matter. It would change a lot of minds. Another outstanding read is Confessions of an Economic Hit Man.

I have. I've read it twice, because that's the kind of pain I like to put myself through, but The Creature from Jekyll Island should be required reading on this matter. It would change a lot of minds. Another outstanding read is Confessions of an Economic Hit Man.

I've got the follow "More Confessions of an Economic Hitman" on my kitchen counter. Got it off Amazon a month ago. Too busy to get around to it, but it should be interesting.

VN Store

Back