Movies you've seen recently

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found it. Props to Dallas for covering some Jason Isbell, though. Probably my favorite current country artist.

Dallas, do you have family around Claiborne or Hancock? I went to school with some Bowlin's and Bolden's that could be your ****ing twins.

it wasn't just the ending for me, the whole final act was just a ridiculous mess. Her banging around the shed like a drunk person, when an Alien is trying to kill her, then running toward the house screaming like an idiot. The Alien itself was just silly looking, was that a mouth inside of an eye inside of a mouth? Wtf The big one has been kicking our armed forces a$$es, yet she hangs out a car and chucks a Molotov cocktail 40 yards into its mouth...up in the air no less. Knocking over the mailbox like we are too dumb to figure out why its named what it is. The radio working and her going to join forces to kick Alien a$$. It went from this nice slow burning thriller to a typical movie monster cliché in 2 seconds. Just ugh lol
oops
yeah it was way hokey but the rest of the movie and Goodman were great. I was ok with the ending as a metaphor for domestic violence and how hard it is to escape. But in retrospect, way too cheesy for as well as the rest of the movie was put together

yeah it was way hokey but the rest of the movie and Goodman were great. I was ok with the ending as a metaphor for domestic violence and how hard it is to escape. But in retrospect, way too cheesy for as well as the rest of the movie was put together

That rest of it was great, Goodman was great, I'm probably being a little harsh. I was ok with them tying it in, just felt like a new director took over.

That rest of it was great, Goodman was great, I'm probably being a little harsh. I was ok with them tying it in, just felt like a new director took over.

No, if I went in not knowing that was the ending I would be just as harsh. I guess knowing that was coming eased it up for me and I just let it ride. All your points are valid IMO. Now had they made a B style movie the entire way it would be different

Watched Warcraft Friday matinee..I dont know any details about the game, but I thought what the heck, I've got a few hours to kill. It looked like a fun fantasy yarn, maybe it would be fun. It really surprised me...for what it was, it was a really good fun movie. Travis Fimmel is great in Vikings, and he doesn't mail it in here just because he can. He actually seems to have taken the part seriously. Ben Foster is also great as always...solid 7/10 for me. But like I said I know almost nothing of WoW, so diehards may not like it. I wouldn't know if they played fast and loose with the story.

The Warner Bros. PR team is really going all out for this one.

Man dies in cinema while watching The Conjuring 2 – and body goes missing.

Man dies in cinema while watching The Conjuring 2 – and body goes missing

conjuring2-large_trans++K8oq_TXSPAJ0t21oESloXYV4XZMU8yV22wInfrfUWRg.jpg

Get a job. 8/10
Steve Urkel, Walter white, Harold from Harold and Kumar, and Mclovin, all in the same movie. That makes it a winner for me.

Get a job. 8/10
Steve Urkel, Walter white, Harold from Harold and Kumar, and Mclovin, all in the same movie. That makes it a winner for me.

you serious Clark?

not one mention of Anna Kendrick or Alison Brie?

just some dudes of course lol

is urkel a cameo? i didn't see Jaleel White was in this.

you serious Clark?

not one mention of Anna Kendrick or Alison Brie?

just some dudes of course lol

is urkel a cameo? i didn't see Jaleel White was in this.
I thought it was Urkel, who it sounded like lol looked like him too. The people I watched it with thought it was him too haha. I'll look it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back