The Official Charlotte Hornets Thread

Especially when you have a guy who is like Kaminisky on your team already. Charlotte made no sense here.

I don't think Hawes has quite the offensive skillset that Kaminsky does, but you're right, there are similar players to him already on the roster. We needed 3 point shooting and Winslow brings that immediately.

Water under the bridge at this point, but if this draft busts, that'll be 4 years in a row (MKG was not worthy of #2 overall, Zeller has been average, Vonleh is already gone, Kaminsky this year). It'll then be time to find a new GM.

I think Zeller is a solid body and will improve. It wasn't a great pick but it's not a wasted pick. You can do a lot worse. Barnes > Lamb but Lamb is young and can do a lot more with the ball. Hornets will be interesting.

I think Zeller is a solid body and will improve. It wasn't a great pick but it's not a wasted pick. You can do a lot worse. Barnes > Lamb but Lamb is young and can do a lot more with the ball. Hornets will be interesting.

I hope they're interesting. They seem kinda blah to me, though I like the two wings and Jefferson.

Then again, they put together a system that made me like Al Jefferson, so I guess they're doing something right

PG: Kemba Walker / Jeremy Lin / Brian Roberts
SG: Nic Batum / Jeremy Lamb / PJ Hairston
SF: MKG / Nic Batum / Marvin Williams
PF: Cody Zeller / Frank Kaminsky / Batum or MKG
C: Al Jefferson / Hawes / Zeller

Pretty solid line-up. Hawes is the only "bad" fit, in my opinion.

Hornets sign Aaron Harrison for two years.

@WojYahooNBA: Harrison deal includes a partial guarantee this season, and a team option next year. He has made strong impression on coach Steve Clifford.

VN Store

Back