'18 GA QB Trevor Lawrence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kid needs to gain some weight. Looks like a high school sophomore in that picture.

um.gif

Reactions: 6 people
Ok all you vol gurus...we have a current qb stable of dobbs, dormady, sheriron jones and guarantano. It looks like Emory jones is trending to Vols as well. My question is...where does sheriron jones fit in the fold and will it hurt our chances of getting Trevor Lawrence with the recruitment of Emory jones? I know it's a great problem to have, but sure would like to have Lawrence in our corner. You guys rock, so give me the dish on our situation. Thanks

Ok all you vol gurus...we have a current qb stable of dobbs, dormady, sheriron jones and guarantano. It looks like Emory jones is trending to Vols as well. My question is...where does sheriron jones fit in the fold and will it hurt our chances of getting Trevor Lawrence with the recruitment of Emory jones? I know it's a great problem to have, but sure would like to have Lawrence in our corner. You guys rock, so give me the dish on our situation. Thanks

Butch has always said he wants 5 QB's his roster. Our class spacing is the best it's been in long time. We have a senior, sophomore, a redshirt freshman and an incoming freshman who will be redshirted. By the way, each one is a 4 star recruit and has the tools to run our offense. When Dobbs leaves at the end of this season, the cream will rise to the top and competition will be strong. That said, Butch will continue to recruit the best QB every year. That's what championship programs do.

There will always be defections due to competition---every championship programs have the same problem. I believe we take the first to commit from Lawrence or Jones and move on to the next class.

Reactions: 1 person
This is a type of QB that attracts the best of the best with WRs especially. Hope the staff gets him.

Rivals Camp Series ‏@RivalsCamp 26m26 minutes ago
Congrats to ATL #RivalsChallenge Rocket Arm winner @Trevorlawrencee‼️
CfIYE1iWsAA1VTe.jpg

Reactions: 6 people
Top player in the country. Offers from everybody.

I don't think you go the first one to commit route here. JMO

Lawrence just looks on another level to me.

Because he is. One is an athlete who is a solid QB, the other is a true star in the making.

The hang up here for everyone is Jones likely fits this offense better in its current form.

Because he is. One is an athlete who is a solid QB, the other is a true star in the making.

The hang up here for everyone is Jones likely fits this offense better in its current form.

If Butch could land Lawrence then he should change his offensive philosophy to suit TL's skill set.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back