Choose Holly Or A Rock To Coach Your Daughter

hokievol12

...which would you choose? My choice...a ROCK...why?...because the skills your daughter brings to Tennessee would not regress if coached by a rock! Under Holly, those skills are certain to regress! Right now, this program needs a ROCK...a human ROCK...to come in and start rebuilding this program...ONE ROCK AT A TIME...:banghead2:

Reactions: 11 people
Wow the hate on this forum for a woman that is a LVFL and has dedicated her whole coaching career to UT

Reactions: 1 person
Honestly, any top recruit would be a fool to come play for Holly. Players came to Tennessee because they wanted to play for a legend, compete for a NC and improve their pro ball prospects. Holly can offer none of this.

What exactly does she have to offer? As far as developing their basketball skills, she has done nothing for any of the girls on the team...NOTHING.

Reactions: 5 people
Wow the hate on this forum for a woman that is a LVFL and has dedicated her whole coaching career to UT

I think fans are frustrated with Holly. We wanted her to succeed and appreciate her time at UT, but clearly it shows she is not the coach to lead this program back to Final Fours and competing for Championships. Then when she interviews, she seem clueless. Recruiting is going down and when you're hearing a lot of chatter on the recruiting trail where coaches are telling recruits "don't go to Tennessee, they do not develop players, they don't run an offense and they lack fundamentals." I don't understand why some fans still want Holly as the head coach. Some posters are really close to the AAU circuit and know exactly what is being said on the recruiting trail. We need a new coach!

Reactions: 6 people
3 championships and an average of 25 wins per year?..seems pretty good to me.

Perhaps we are watching the game with our own spectacles. What I have observed this year is a disgrace. After seeing them in person earlier this season, I will not waste my time and money attending until Holly is gone. Ready for Lady Vols Softball!!

Reactions: 3 people
3 championships and an average of 25 wins per year?..seems pretty good to me.

Don't be deceived by Holly's record. Tennessee out talent a lot of teams. When the pressure turned up the Lady Vols folded. Tennessee should of been in the Final Four the last 2 or 3 seasons, but lost to less talented teams. Scoring 48 points in the Elite 8 last season was an embarrassment and should of motivated Holly to fix this offense this off-season, but she did nothing. If she is fired, let's see what big name schools go after her.

Reactions: 5 people
Don't be deceived by Holly's record. Tennessee out talent a lot of teams. When the pressure turned up the Lady Vols folded. Tennessee should of been in the Final Four the last 2 or 3 seasons, but lost to less talented teams.

The other thing is the bulk of Holly's "success" was with the talent Pat recruited for her. What we're seeing now is all on Holly, and next year's roster looks far worse especially if the rumored defections come to fruition...

Reactions: 2 people
Don't be deceived by Holly's record. Tennessee out talent a lot of teams. When the pressure turned up the Lady Vols folded. Tennessee should of been in the Final Four the last 2 or 3 seasons, but lost to less talented teams. Scoring 48 points in the Elite 8 last season was an embarrassment and should of motivated Holly to fix this offense this off-season, but she did nothing. If she is fired, let's see what big name schools go after her.

I agree that she wouldn't be hired at another big name school..Fulmer didn't have much luck either..I think she can win and am willing to see if this team can come together with another year of playing together..then I'd be open for a change if they don't

I agree that she wouldn't be hired at another big name school..Fulmer didn't have much luck either..I think she can win and am willing to see if this team can come together with another year of playing together..then I'd be open for a change if they don't

Half the team is going to transfer after the season what are you talking about....Take off your orange glasses and look what has been happening to this program

Reactions: 2 people
Listen to Warlick's presser after the game: she was PLEASED with the Vol performance. She liked that we competed--it would be pretty bad if we didn't do that. Liked that we were in it for most of of the game. Was not concerned about our low scoring! Laughable! She never is! She absolutely does not get that our crap offense is the reason we lose. She mentioned the 18 TOs as being the difference in the game, which they were--but sort of acted like this was something new and not a problem that we have, oh, EVERY FREAKIN" GAME. Said the team needs to work on reducing TOs. Yes, I'm sure that will happen any year now. When you start talking about how pleased you are with a loss, you are making it acceptable to lose.

Reactions: 4 people
Listen to Warlick's presser after the game: she was PLEASED with the Vol performance. She liked that we competed--it would be pretty bad if we didn't do that. Liked that we were in it for most of of the game. Was not concerned about our low scoring! Laughable! She never is! She absolutely does not get that our crap offense is the reason we lose. She mentioned the 18 TOs as being the difference in the game, which they were--but sort of acted like this was something new and not a problem that we have, oh, EVERY FREAKIN" GAME. Said the team needs to work on reducing TOs. Yes, I'm sure that will happen any year now. When you start talking about how pleased you are with a loss, you are making it acceptable to lose.

She is lowering expectations and sadly a lot of our fans will follow right along.

Reactions: 1 person
Rumors of players (plural) transferring?

Jumping ship from this dumpster fire of a program.

VN Store

Back