NC Game Thread: Clemson (14-0) vs Alabama (13-1), 8:30 pm ESPN

Bama wins and we have to deal with Bama fans all off-season. Clemson wins and we have to deal with new Clemson fans, ACC fanboys and homers, anti-SEC machine.

Saw a guy at the gym after church, he's been going there two years. Always wore dawg crap, but Sunday he was sporting a brand new bama hat, shirt, and gym bag. Crap on bandwagon yahoos!

Reactions: 1 person
I hope the red horde wins this game and their next six. But that 7th game next year, I hope they give their hearts too God, cause their ass is gonna be curbstomped by Tennessee!

I don't think I'm going to watch..I just got a new TV and I would hate to see it destroyed...and that's likely to happen if I see Kiffin hoisting a NC trophy

I know for a fact that I'm not gonna watch. It will literally make me sick if I see the gumps win another title. I'll just read about what happened later.

The Clemson Network broadcasters are saying there's more Clemson fans in the stadium in Arizona than Alabama fans. It's kind of funny they call their Network 'The Solid Orange Clemson Network"

As I keep watching the pre-game events, I can't help but hope they will be talking up Team 120 in the same fashion this time next year.

Reactions: 2 people
I pulled for Bama in Natty game once. I still feel sick over it. It's like taking a whore's walk of shame every day of my life. Buck Fama. Roll Tigers

If you are going to sing the national anthem then sing it.america the beautiful isn't the nations theme and I for one serving in 3 theaters in the military and one in the civilian world, ESPN can kiss my a$$

Um...don't think its time for the national anthem. Teams aren't out yet

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back