I Unfortunately Have Lost All Faith...

That UT will win a big game again until the athletic department makes the right hire.

Even through the Dooley years, I woke up on Saturdays with a glimpse of hope. But no more. Today was the first time I woke up without even a shred of hope. I hope I'm wrong, but the odds support my lack of hope.

Now, I'm on my way to my godsons 2nd birthday party where I'll be surrounded by dozens of UGA fans, many of whom are alumni.

What's the bright side of the story? At least I don't have to pay for the beer.

I bet 15 people would like their "Likes" back.

Reactions: 10 people
That UT will win a big game again until the athletic department makes the right hire.

Even through the Dooley years, I woke up on Saturdays with a glimpse of hope. But no more. Today was the first time I woke up without even a shred of hope. I hope I'm wrong, but the odds support my lack of hope.

Now, I'm on my way to my godsons 2nd birthday party where I'll be surrounded by dozens of UGA fans, many of whom are alumni.

Nostradamus?

So, did you have to act like you were sad, since you were sucking up to all your' loser dog buddies?

How'd it work out for ya today?

I hope they like having you at their house!! Because that's where you need to be every gameday for the rest of the season. Don't break the mojo.

been supporting UT for 28 years and the time that I finally lose faith is the greatest comeback that I've witnessed.

Call me what you want, but I'm man enough to admit I was wrong and shouldn't have lost faith.

Oh and yeah. That free beer was tasty.

Reactions: 5 people
He can only do that once he has removed his head from his anus

Edit- Didn't realize he had already posted his contrition. My bad

Stay classy. We won a tough game that could have gone either way. Huge win. Enjoy it.

But remember the 3 losses where we had a double digit lead and let it slip away. Two of them at Neyland.

The final chapter on Team 119 has yet to be written. Same for this staff. Let's hope there's reason to gloat at the end of the season, as opposed to just one week in the middle.

We've all seen what happens when we celebrate a halftime lead, right?

GTFO! You are a sorry excuse for a TN fan. It's people like you that I want to never have the opportunity to cheer for the Vols. You deserve to be a Vandy fan and they deserve you. I'm so sick of seeing these dumb *****s trash our players and coaches. Butch has been telling everyone that today would be coming. If you can't be with the Vols during the tough times you don't deserve to be a fan during these times. VFL

Reactions: 2 people
GTFO! You are a sorry excuse for a TN fan. It's people like you that I want to never have the opportunity to cheer for the Vols. You deserve to be a Vandy fan and they deserve you. I'm so sick of seeing these dumb *****s trash our players and coaches. Butch has been telling everyone that today would be coming. If you can't be with the Vols during the tough times you don't deserve to be a fan during these times. VFL

Chill bro. I posted my contrition. We aren't going to tangle over it or anything like that, so relax.

I've been positive about UT football through thick and thin my whole life, but after witnessing the way they lost the past few games I finally gave up. It was a mistake to think that, but not the end of the world either. So if you really hate me that much, hit that little "ignore" button. Otherwise, it's all good.

Reactions: 1 person
Well....

I'll take my crow deep fried if possible. I guess that's what I get. My bad.

Brother, several ppl will be eating crow after today's game, which is pleasing to the palate when the Vols have pulled off a big Victory. Just proud we whipped the Dawgs!

Chill bro. I posted my contrition. We aren't going to tangle over it or anything like that, so relax.

I've been positive about UT football through thick and thin my whole life, but after witnessing the way they lost the past few games I finally gave up. It was a mistake to think that, but not the end of the world either. So if you really hate me that much, hit that little "ignore" button. Otherwise, it's all good.

Great response, Jeff. Got to understand that Sigma Epsilon's have temperament issues, Dale-Doe has had to throttle more than one in his day:rock:

Can I see the election results where you won the race for "Sheriff of VolNation"? I must have missed that one.

wait you have stayed through thick and thin but 3 close losses and you've given up? that says it all

Reactions: 2 people
wait you have stayed through thick and thin but 3 close losses and you've given up? that says it all

You obviously didn't pay attention to the way those games were lost.

They shouldn't have been close losses. They should have been big wins. That's what had me not believing anymore. I've learned my lesson on that.

VN Store

Back