I Unfortunately Have Lost All Faith...

That UT will win a big game again until the athletic department makes the right hire.

Even through the Dooley years, I woke up on Saturdays with a glimpse of hope. But no more. Today was the first time I woke up without even a shred of hope. I hope I'm wrong, but the odds support my lack of hope.

Now, I'm on my way to my godsons 2nd birthday party where I'll be surrounded by dozens of UGA fans, many of whom are alumni.

What's the bright side of the story? At least I don't have to pay for the beer.

Hey, I've got the best idea ever. Go to the party, bring a VOL gift for the kid, run your mouth before, during and after our blowout win, it will be so awesome, I wish I was around some dogs today to talk trash all day long, being humble is for chumps.
Go Vols! Beat Georgia!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
You have a right to be concerned. It amazes me how many people are ok with being "average."

That's because you assume we're "ok" with it...just because we don't chug the Negavol Koolaid. :)

Reactions: 3 people
That UT will win a big game again until the athletic department makes the right hire.

Even through the Dooley years, I woke up on Saturdays with a glimpse of hope. But no more. Today was the first time I woke up without even a shred of hope. I hope I'm wrong, but the odds support my lack of hope.

Now, I'm on my way to my godsons 2nd birthday party where I'll be surrounded by dozens of UGA fans, many of whom are alumni.

Lost all faith? Move along then.

If you had hope during dooley's tenure but not now... Then I don't know what to tell you. That's ridiculous

And I always tell them the same thing. I would gladly take CMR to be the coach at UT.

UT would probably never win a NC with him, but at least the program would likely be respectable again.

I didn't know CMR possessed the supernatural ability to turn freshman and sophomores into upperclassman. That's simply amazing.

I really don't get the point of being so Doom and Gloom I personally had far less faith during the Dooley years with that awful DC. Now, our talent is coming along and we are finally competitive in every game (remember Oregon?). Of course it's about wins. Unfortunately, wins can take time and patience. I watch some on this board however who obviously have no emotional control. Yes, easily could lose today and against Alabama. And still, staying the course is likely our best 'long term' strategy. Too early for people to be Jumping.

Good for you. If you're too blind to see we're better off, then ur blind as a bat.

Reactions: 2 people
Ok, then you and all your "likes" can GTFO this board, plain and simple, you don't have faith, then find a new hobby or team.......you are not wanted where you are not happy. I don't get it, if you feel this way, why post? and why be a fan?

See ya!

Well my other hobby has been racing motocross, but since my wife is 9 months pregnant I've been taking it easy.

Totally agree that I should get another hobby, though.

Well my other hobby has been racing motocross, but since my wife is 9 months pregnant I've been taking it easy.

Totally agree that I should get another hobby, though.

Since you're not watching, how's that model car coming? :)

C'MON YA'LL, get on board!

LET'S FAHR BUTCH, c'mon get out your pitchforks!!

He's terruble!!

Anybody gonna "tell him" now? :)

I think he should do this the rest of the year. :idea:

How bout that win for you then please don't celebrate it....largest come from behind victory in UT history!! So we don't need your faith!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7 people
And I always tell them the same thing. I would gladly take CMR to be the coach at UT.

UT would probably never win a NC with him, but at least the program would likely be respectable again.

Then Go have faith in Georgia we don't need You....

Last edited:

That didn't take long :peace2:

The bright side is Tennessee 38, Georgia 31. Always have faith.

that ut will win a big game again until the athletic department makes the right hire.

Even through the dooley years, i woke up on saturdays with a glimpse of hope. But no more. Today was the first time i woke up without even a shred of hope. I hope i'm wrong, but the odds support my lack of hope.

Now, i'm on my way to my godsons 2nd birthday party where i'll be surrounded by dozens of uga fans, many of whom are alumni.

What's the bright side of the story? At least i don't have to pay for the beer.
good for you go away bandwagon boy

How about now? Guess you shouldn't watch any more games or anything.

Vols win! Back to trolling for the Debbie Downers. I bet most of you sitting at seat 1 row 1 of your lonely man caves turned it off at 24-3 to go shopping for Bama gear. Faithless indeed! Awesome comeback win for the Big Orange!
Hell of a party in the General's House.👍

VN Store

Back