Drew Richmond... (not on the roster yet?)

Anybody want to post the full list of newcomers who weren't EEs? Might be good refresher.

Drew Richmond
Kahlil McKenzie
Micah Abernathy
Quart're Sapp
Sheriron Jones
Justin Martin
Venzel Boulware
Darrell Taylor
Quay Picou
Austin Smith
Zach Stewart
John Kelly
Kyle Oliver
Tommy Townsend
Darrell Miller
Riley Lovingood

Blueshirts:
Joquez Bruce
Vincent Perry

Tennessee 2015 Football Commits

Reactions: 3 people
For a number of reasons, I would have to say that the Drew Richmond thread in the recruiting forum is my all time favorite on VN... Even when it's such a needless thread as this - I never mind seeing his name in a thread title.

Reactions: 1 person
Starting June 1st, starting a thread using only the players name will be a violation of the new Terms of Service Freak is going to post. Punishment includes public ridicule on first offense and stoning on the second offense. Let's clean it up people:)

By reading some of the posts on VN, I would say that stoning has already been implemented by selected Vol fans. <not directed to you Glock>

I guess there's people out there with 15 windows open, constantly refreshing the university roster page, just waiting to freak out over something

Reactions: 2 people
He just Graduated Sunday the 17th
MEMPHIS UNIVERSITY SCHOOL
2014-2015 SCHOOL CALENDAR
Sunday, May 17 Graduation Exercises

School Link
http://www.musowls.org/documents/School_Calendars/SchoolCalendar14.15.pdf

Here he is at the Senior Class Brunch on Thursday and here is his teammate who will be joining him in Knoxville as a preferred walk-on signing his letter of intent

Attachments

• drew.jpg
    drew.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 9
  • drew1.jpg
    drew1.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 10
  • MaLeik Gatewood.jpg
    MaLeik Gatewood.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
It's not the question. People get touchy about name-only thread titles. Apparently they assume it's bad news. Who knew right? :lol:

Like someone mentioned, I think the summer guys start rolling in sometime around the first week of June, if I'm not mistaken.

His graduation was on Sunday the 17th

Reactions: 1 person
Drew Richmond
Kahlil McKenzie
Micah Abernathy
Quart're Sapp
Sheriron Jones
Justin Martin
Venzel Boulware
Darrell Taylor
Quay Picou
Austin Smith
Zach Stewart
John Kelly
Kyle Oliver
Tommy Townsend
Darrell Miller
Riley Lovingood

Blueshirts:
Joquez Bruce
Vincent Perry

That is quite a bit more talent than an entire Dooley class, even without the EEs...
More talent than a kiffin class once the felons were removed...

:)

Damn internet bad asses... I haven't been on the board lately and have been working late hours. Haven't seen or heard anything since signing day it was a simple question.

I hear ya...innocent question from you shouldn't get these kind of responses, but these people are very nervous and it comes from the "very high" expectations for the upcoming season. Don't let that stop you from posting...it is what it is...:salute:

GO VOLS!

Drew Richmond
Kahlil McKenzie
Micah Abernathy
Quart're Sapp
Sheriron Jones
Justin Martin
Venzel Boulware
Darrell Taylor
Quay Picou
Austin Smith
Zach Stewart
John Kelly
Kyle Oliver
Tommy Townsend
Darrell Miller
Riley Lovingood

Blueshirts:
Joquez Bruce
Vincent Perry

We've got some serious players arriving this summer, boys and girls. Expectations are understandably raised for the upcoming season!

Damn internet bad asses... I haven't been on the board lately and have been working late hours. Haven't seen or heard anything since signing day it was a simple question.

LOL. The pitch forks and hatchets are out this morning. Don't stir the masses or you will get burned at the stake by the faint of heart and emotional basket cases.

Starting June 1st, starting a thread using only the players name will be a violation of the new Terms of Service Freak is going to post. Punishment includes public ridicule on first offense and stoning on the second offense. Let's clean it up people:)

Dang Glock, stoning? That's harsh. Might need to change your handle to shariavol.
I kid.

Reactions: 3 people
He just Graduated Sunday the 17th
MEMPHIS UNIVERSITY SCHOOL
2014-2015 SCHOOL CALENDAR
Sunday, May 17 Graduation Exercises

School Link
http://www.musowls.org/documents/School_Calendars/SchoolCalendar14.15.pdf

Here he is at the Senior Class Brunch on Thursday and here is his teammate who will be joining him in Knoxville as a preferred walk-on signing his letter of intent

He looks a lot bigger in that picture compared to previous ones. I'd like to see him standing next to that little guy on Game of Thrones!

I'm starting to be less of a doubter on him starting at OT. He still has to learn the offensive schema and the SEC game speed though.

I want to see him and Mckenzie in circle of life drill. lThey have been talking smack to each other on Twitter. That will be fun.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back