Night Owls/Insomniacs thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A little bit of everything. Destiny mostly. Some CoD. Borderlands. Battlefield.

The Division looks fantastic, I just can't get my hopes up. Ubisoft has dissappointed me too many times since the last Rainbow Six Vegas---which I loved.

I play Cod more than anything on PS4 right now. Never tried Destiny.

That's what I did with Dying Light, Techland never ceases to disappoint me. The story wasn't bad but when I look at what that game could of been it kills me. Better curb my enthusiasm for The Division just in case.

Reading this thread makes me want to start playing games again. I occasionally play with my kids, but just don't for myself.

Cant stand PS4 controller.

Also, I miss mall arcades.

Wish they still existed so my son and I could play games while the women shopped.

Mario games on WIIU are great but you can also buy all the old games also. Still love SMB 2 and the Super NIN games have held up pretty well honestly over time.

I just wish they'd bring the Ultima games back on PC.

Cant stand PS4 controller.

Also, I miss mall arcades.

Wish they still existed so my son and I could play games while the women shopped.

Mario games on WIIU are great but you can also buy all the old games also. Still love SMB 2 and the Super NIN games have held up pretty well honestly over time.

I just wish they'd bring the Ultima games back on PC.
I've never been a big fan of the Playstation controllers either. The PS4 controller has grown on me I guess but I still prefer the Xbox 360 controller.

I have the original Wii somewhere around here. I might have to dust it off. I know it had some of the classic Nintendo games available for download.

We can't be friends anymore after that comment.

Something about the offset thumbsticks that I like.

The thing I liked about the PS3 controller was the great battery life. Unfortunately, the PS4 controller does last nearly as long on a charge.

So Freak...

Is there an issue with having an official PF off topic thread?

In the PF specifically.

Did any of you ever own/play Colecovision?

Yes.

It was ok.

What was really cool is I had (may still somewhere boxed up) a very small Donkey Kong that was a shrunken arcade replica. They made a Pac Man and Galaxia one like it too.

Thing was really cool.

Something about the offset thumbsticks that I like.

The thing I liked about the PS3 controller was the great battery life. Unfortunately, the PS4 controller does last nearly as long on a charge.

Ditto.

The Xbox controller is just so much better for shooters in my opinion.

So Freak...

Is there an issue with having an official PF off topic thread?

In the PF specifically.

You mean besides giving LG more of an avenue? :)

I think the basic premise is that we'd rather the off topic conversation come in here in the Pub. The more the merrier. But I'm not morally opposed to an off topic thread as long as it's not a train wreck. :hi:

Yes.

It was ok.

What was really cool is I had (may still somewhere boxed up) a very small Donkey Kong that was a shrunken arcade replica. They made a Pac Man and Galaxia one like it too.

Thing was really cool.
I think I remember those mini games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back