Vols' recruiting celebration live stream (6:30PM)

He said some coaching shuffle...kinda wonder what he means? Is he hinting that a coach might leave?

Butch said will probably name an OC by the end of the week and probably some shuffling of the staff as well.

Did he introduce CZA? I didn't see it but I could have missed it.

Edit: Nevermind. The reason he wasn't in the crowd was bc he was about to take stage and get his credit as the Recruiting Coordinator for this beast of a class.

Nice work CZA!

Last edited:
Staff shuffling hmmmm could he be hinting that ZA might be getting a promotion?

My best guess:

DeBord: Run Game coordinator/Interior OL coach/Co-OC
Azzani: Passing Game coordinator/WR/RC/Co-OC

This is similar to what other schools have done with great success. We can definitely use DeBord's ZBS knowledge and an extra coach on OL given how much youth we have. It's probably too much for Mahoney to handle alone.

Reactions: 2 people
My best guess:

This is similar to what other schools have done with great success. We can definitely use DeBord's ZBS knowledge and an extra coach on OL given how much youth we have. It's probably too much for Mahoney to handle alone.
Great Call

Gonna get crazy around here!

In before the Negavols start! :)

chilmonty-albums-my+pics-picture4998-mattress.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
My best guess:

Who's the QB coach?

Fantastic way to top off a great day by hearing Azzanni and Jancek speak so highly of all the signees
in this tremendous class.

My best guess:

I'm not calling you out, but I'm genuinely curious where other schools have had great success with that kind of role shift. I'm asking because I don't know, not because I'm trying to be confrontational.

Reactions: 1 person
Man, I really need to see that highlight video of the season again.

VN Store

Back