Possible OC Candidates

I wouldn't be surprised if there is one more that has another coaching opportunity that comes up in the next few weeks

Quick check of the most prolific offenses of 2014 shows a few candidates that I think would should be interested in an SEC position:

Bill Legg (marshall) had the #2 offense in 2014
Robert Prince (Boise st) #8 offense

or stay within the SEC an either Jihn Henesy/Billy Gonzalez co-coordinators at Miss St (#10). Miss St is a flash in the pan program, great time for those two to jump ship.

Just some suggestions for discussion
updated

Last edited:
On the topic of hiring Maryville High School's coach as an SEC offensive coordinator, have you all seen the new scientific study proving that the actual size of the Earth is only 50 square miles?

A lot of people think Azzani will and should get promoted. If this doesn't happen does he consider leaving?

Quick check of the most prolific offenses of 2014 shows a few candidates that I think would should be interested in an SEC position:

Lincolin Riley (East Carolina)- #6 offense in 2014

or stay within the SEC an either Jihn Henesy/Billy Gonzalez co-coordinators at Miss St (#10). Miss St is a flash in the pan program, great time for those two to jump ship.

Riley was already picked up by Oklahoma iirc.

Reactions: 1 person

Lincolin Riley (East Carolina)- #6 offense in 2014

Didn't Riley just get hired by Stoops as the OC for Oklahoma?

Yea Because Malzahn's offense has failed every yr since leaving being a HS Coach. Also Cutcliff was a HS Coach at one time.

You think one successful instance in history justifies hiring a high school coach to try and coach our team to a national championship? Seriously? I mean seriously?

Lol at even mentioning hiring a high school coach to run a D1 offense in the SEC.

George Quarles is no ordinary high school coach. The man is one of the best, if not the best, HS coaches in the nation. It would be risky, but his teams seem more prepared and disciplined than a bunch of college teams I've watched.

Reactions: 2 people
1 in the last century? Great odds there.

Fair enough, but you "LOLing" at the idea makes it sound as if people suggesting it are so far off base.

It has happened. It has happened in D1. It has happened in the SEC. So, don't act like those suggesting it are basing it out of nowhere.

For the record, I didn't suggest it and think we could do better.

VN Store

Back