bama vs ole miss

This one's not close. Bama big.

Yeah, Memphis. Goes to prove neither Ole Miss nor UCLA is very good.

Bama big.

October 25th? Bama even bigger.

This game goes 4 quarters and it would not surprise me at all to see OM on top at the end.

The road down for bama very well may begin here.

Reactions: 1 person
If Ole Miss scores 31 against Bama, I will be shocked. They have not been able to run the ball effectively and they wont all of a sudden turn that around against Bama. If you become one dimensional against Bama, you're done. Especially the way their offense is playing this year.

Alabama has a lousy secondary and the huge wide receivers of Ole Miss will burn them with impunity. Ole Miss however wont be able to stop Alabama's passing game and will lose 42-31. Ole Miss will go to the Cotton Bowl with a 9-3 record.

Alabama has a lousy secondary and the huge wide receivers of Ole Miss will burn them with impunity. Ole Miss however wont be able to stop Alabama's passing game and will lose 42-31. Ole Miss will go to the Cotton Bowl with a 9-3 record.

Problem is which Bo Wallace is going to show up? Memphis secondary did a fine job. Bamas front 7 are MUCH better than Memphis's. Yes WVU passed for 365 but apart from that who has torched them?

Also Bamas passing D is not as bad as you think College Football - Statistics by Team - Rivals.com.

This one's not close. Bama big.

Yeah, Memphis. Goes to prove neither Ole Miss nor UCLA is very good.

Bama big.

October 25th? Bama even bigger.

I'm doubting bama winning big on the 25th.

Might as well make this the game thread.

My mind is telling me Bama but my heart is saying that Bo Wallace goes Stephen Garcia on Bama and plays the game of his life.

Just wondering what everyone thinks about if bama loses this game. I think if our team keeps getting better each week and stays healthy that we could give bama all they want at home. Would you want them to keep winning and us have a shot at them while they are undefeated? Or, rather them lose? A lot of folks are calling for an upset for ole miss. I'd like to play an undefeated bama.

I don't think you're going to have to worry about us beating Alabama, no matter their record.

Love how Verne and Gary get on a photographer. Anything to deflect attention from the fact that Tide gets all calls.

VN Store

Back