recruiting tweets only - *no discussion* (media/players/coaches only)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chance Hall @Chance_A_Hall · Sep 18
Thank you everyone for the prayers! It was a successful surgery now it's time to rest and recover so I can run through the T next yr 🍊🙌

Reactions: 44 people
Akease Rankin @isthatkese · 3h
Yo @ReidBoy_97 !!! Might put you out of a job😂😂 Tennessee isn't big enough for both of us 😆😉 #VolNation #GoVols
ByEcf75CUAA_9l4.jpg:large

Akease Rankin @isthatkese · 57m
I'm in love with Tennessee 💯😍😍 #vfl #Vols #govols #VolNation

Reactions: 22 people
RivalsWoody: Sun 03:39pm 2017 Marietta (Ga.) Kell LB Solon Page III talks recent UGA visit, offer from Tennessee http://t.co/j7MUOKgDwG http://t.co/c00tjUEyab

"It was really big because I wasn't expecting it," Page said. "When I camped there it was the first time I had ever been to a camp on campus at a school. I wasn't expecting a whole lot but when they offered I was really happy."

Page said he and Vols assistant Tommy Thigpen have developed a nice relationship, dating all the way back to last spring.

"We already had a relationship before I went there and camped," Page said. "When I got there, he sort of challenged me, to show that I am as good as I think. Then I showed out, I made some plays and a few days later they gave me the offer

(New offer? Don't see a thread yet.)

Reactions: 19 people
@KM1_Era: I'll see you soon KnoxVegas #BeatFlorida #VolNation 🍊🍊🍊

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 36
Reactions: 41 people
@KM1_Era: Y'all don't even know how juiced I am for my brotha @KingTut_90 makin his decision Friday! Counting down the days! #GoVols 🍊🍊

Kahlil on Shy

Reactions: 45 people
@TeranJ_WUTK: #Vols have picked up 3 CB predictions today for 5* DT Shy Tuttle (@KingTut_90). TN stands at 69% & have landed last 31 predictions

Reactions: 33 people
@AndrewKingHorns: 4* WR Ryan Newsome will officially visit Ole Miss. He has a final 4 of Texas, Oklahoma, UCLA, & Tennessee.

Reactions: 17 people
ReuseRecruiting: Mon 09:26pm 2016 Oconee County LB Jaleel Laguins (@_JL44) tells me the #Vols have just offered. #UT @Volquest_Paul @RivalsWoody

Reactions: 21 people
Kahlil McKenzie

@KM1_Era: I'm hype #VolNation !!! And y'all thought the Florida game couldn't get any bigger!! 🍊✊

In reference to?

Reactions: 21 people
@Kreager: MIDSEASON NUMBERS: Blackman QB Jauan Jennings is 39-of-69 passing for 764 yds, 7 TDs, 1 INT, 6 drops. Also ran 42-364 w/ 8 TDs. #UT #Vols

Reactions: 35 people
Kahlil McKenzie

@KM1_Era There's boutta be so many commits and recruits at the Florida game gets me juiced!!!! #TurnUpInKnox #BeatFlorida 🍊🍊🍊🍊

Reactions: 45 people
Kahlil with the smack talk

@KM1_Era: “@CollegeGameDay: ________ is on #UpsetAlert in Week 5.” the Georgia Bulldogs are on beatdown alert

Edit:He got a retweet response from ESPN's Gerry Hamilton "Saved". I assume meaning he's gonna file that one away and revisit the prediction Saturday evening

Last edited:
Reactions: 23 people
@ReidBoy_97: Why Do Every Student Section Come At Me?

Rocky Reid

Charles Mosley's Twitter reply...

@BigCharless: Means you balling boy, keep grinding RT “@ReidBoy_97: Why Do Every Student Section Come At Me?”

Reactions: 26 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back