SEC Network hates us

I'm very disappointed in the SEC Network for some reason. I guess I find it boring w/their lame shows. What is it with 4 hours of radio talk w/Finebaum on TV? I stopped watching the SEC Network after it's first hour or so on the air. I wait until the live games come on TV because I don't sit around waiting on them to say something good or bad about Tennessee Football. I do the same w/ESPN's College Game Day. I don't watch it because I find it very boring & a waste of time.

I do not know why anyone would be disappointed with the SEC Network, when they have the exciting commentator, Gene Chizik. He may be a great guy, but he is dull as dirt.

And how could anyone not be enthralled with the musings of one Paul Finebaum. I lived in AL for 6 years ( all Vol wins by the way) and tried to listen to him and could not. You can truly say PF has a face for radio.

Reactions: 1 person
We will not get any respect until we beat somebody. They are just telling it like it has been. We have been playing on 10th or 11th best team level. We haven't beat any good teams. Besides south Carolina

Definitely happy its part of my cable package free of cost. It is not captivating to say t he least. Old game replays and radio on tv is less than entertainment. At least the bama guy isn't a homer. Funny that finebaum loves bama and is from tn.

But I kinda like that Butch refers to Pig as Alton.

Pretty sure Alton asked to be called Alton instead of Pig. I heard it was to try and distance himself from his troubles after last season that he worked hard to overcome.

So can anyone say that Booger is wrong? What teams in the SEC are we obviously better than at this point other than Vandy? Teams that would be picked to win at a neutral site, UGA,USC,FLA,BAMA,AUB,LSU,UM,MSU,TAM. So that leaves Ken,Vandy and Ark. Not sure that we have any current argument to be a favorite over Ky or Ark. That is not to say I dont think we will beat more than just Vandy, but current evidence puts us between 9th and 11th in the SEC.

Can I just say that the KY respect is . . . baffling. WTF do yall see in them. They beat Ohio and UT Martin. They only beat Ohio by 17. I just dont know why everyone is already doubting us and suddenly KY is a football school? At least we played bowl winning programs. Ohio lost to ECU last year in a bowl game. Cmon fellas, stop the KY love on this board.

We will not get any respect until we beat somebody. They are just telling it like it has been. We have been playing on 10th or 11th best team level. We haven't beat any good teams. Besides south Carolina

This is the truth. We're better than Vandy, Kentucky, Arkansas and who else until we start winning again?

Last edited:
An All-America nose guard for the Tigers in 1998, McFarland went on to play nine seasons in the NFL, winning Super Bowl rings with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and Indianapolis Colts.

not a bad resume,i like him,he is a lot better than having to hear from Teblow,he isn't good on picking who wins,but he is a Defensive Tackle,I like hearing from the line men

and ESPN is just like the people that set the betting lines,they want you involved ,bet some money or talk about them :) about the same when you think about it

other than there is no juice money when it is ESPN

Is there a valid reason why we should care what a guy named "Booger" says about our Vols?

Not sure how many will know... But Dr Johnny Fever knows booger

Attachments

• tumblr_mn2udgNX0Q1s9btcio1_400.gif
    tumblr_mn2udgNX0Q1s9btcio1_400.gif
    826.4 KB · Views: 99
Are most of you living in the late 1990's or early 2000's? We are one of the bottom teams of the sec...Our record shows that for the past number of years. I'm tired of hearing about everyone "hating" us because it's hard for most of you to hear the truth. You have to win to earn respect, until we start winning why should the media respect us? Stop living in the past, be realistic about the present, and look forward to our promising future. ..Go Vols

The folks whining about the SEC network are just a pack of soured haters whose bitterness over the current state of UTK football clouds their objectivity. If we were even remotely relevant they'd be gushing over our team. Heck, if we can just beat Oklahoma (something that 3/4 of the posters here seem to think will happen) we'll be the network's darlings all next week.

The folks whining about the SEC network are just a pack of soured haters whose bitterness over the current state of UTK football clouds their objectivity. If we were even remotely relevant they'd be gushing over our team. Heck, if we can just beat Oklahoma (something that 3/4 of the posters here seem to think will happen) we'll be the network's darlings all next week.

Got any Vols autographs lately, Hillbilly ?

What the hell is UTK football??

VN Store

Back