Happy Armed Forces Day

YankeeVol

To some, war is hell. To us, it’s sanctuary.
Armed_Forces_Day1.jpg

Thanks to all my fellow brothers and sisters in uniform :hi:

Reactions: 11 people
Thanks to all of our men and women who serve our country and to the Vets for laying their lives on the line so we didn't have to.
A special thanks to my wife who is working on her last week in the Army before she retires. Then back to Tennessee we go.

Reactions: 2 people
so true.... but face it some people are born to protect the freedom of others while others just ***** and sign up for obama care....lol

kill them all and let god sort them out... enough said... once a jar head always a jar head

Reactions: 1 person
so true.... but face it some people are born to protect the freedom of others while others just ***** and sign up for obama care....lol

kill them all and let god sort them out... enough said... once a jar head always a jar head

I approve this message.

O'Romney Care. :)

Last edited:
so true.... But face it some people are born to protect the freedom of others while others just ***** and sign up for obama care....lol

kill them all and let god sort them out... Enough said... Once a jar head always a jar head

semper fi

The actions of one Marine does not reflect the entire Corps. I could post crap about the Army, too! However, I respect every branch. When we finish whoopin arss, somebody's gotta come in behind us and clean up! A Marine musta took your woman or took you to the tree line! Stay classy dude!!!

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back