The BadJerry Goes Schizo Thread

If I can figure out what the hell you are saying,I know hanging out with bad jerry you do become a bit different.
lol my health is just fine,as to who the health? got me on that one,must be a senior thing :whistling:

yeah...it's just that back when I attended school they still taught English.... difficult for children...

Reactions: 1 person
If I can figure out what the hell you are saying,I know hanging out with bad jerry you do become a bit different.
lol my health is just fine,as to who the health? got me on that one,must be a senior thing :whistling:

I wouldn't trust BJ, that dude had issues.

Indeed ... and I do appreciate you taking the time out of your busy schedule to deliver it but next time I'm gona need a better looking hooker

No problem. I do need more time when you have specific requests. He was the only redheaded midget I could find in less than 30 minutes.

Not bad. Work has been busy. I had to give up the stalking. Althought summer is almost here, never a bad time to start again.

You best remember what the judge said about the last time ...especially after seeing you running round with the red headed midget

Not bad. Work has been busy. I had to give up the stalking. Althought summer is almost here, never a bad time to start again.

Summer time stalking is the best. Feel that nice summers breeze on your *** as you fap in the bushes, it's heavenly.

Someone's trying too hard which makes their failure that much more epic.

Indeed ... and I do appreciate you taking the time out of your busy schedule to deliver it but next time I'm gona need a better looking hooker

Just don't unzip the bodybag all the way.

Great only those who have been there know.I got your transvestite hanging

I know my little bro's habits. Mom makes me go and get him when he's gone for more than three days.

Why are you hanging transvestites?

VN Store

Back