Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood

Cool music in the trailer.

I like the concept, but I didn't really care much for the first one.

evidently the new one is greatly improved from the last one. I will be happy if they just have saloons and "houses" with working ladies in them :)

This comes out next Tues. Anyone else gonna give this a try? Any of you guys that get games early tried it yet? I pre ordered it last week.

Pretty fun, though the multiplayer doesnt have much action without many people having the game yet, i like it though.

it seems pretty decent, played a few private matches with bearcat and train and ours was pretty much a sniper fest but i see some potential. i started up the campaign but didn't play more than a minute of it but i know train and bearcar played it some and seemed to be enjoying it

I am digging this campaign, not really into the multiplayer, but might get better after the game officially comes out. The storyline is nice. However I would rent it before I bought it imo(which doesnt matter much).

I am digging this campaign, not really into the multiplayer, but might get better after the game officially comes out. The storyline is nice. However I would rent it before I bought it imo(which doesnt matter much).

i agree with bearcat, the multiplayer with the three of us was fun for a few minutes then lost it's appeal but i can see it getting better once you learn what the games are and you're not playing 2 against 3 when it could be 10x as many. it's no game of the year but i can see see a small amount of enjoyment out of it.

Last edited:

True, once more than 70 people in the world are online the quality will improve, i think. It's a fun time wasting game, for sure, all in fun. Campaign is frustrating me at end of 1st chapter, i'm missing the point of something.

VN Store

Back