The Six Most Soul-Sucking Video Games

SmokeyVol

I like conebred
How many hours did you spend playing Wrath of the Lich King this weekend? 10? 20? More? The latest World of Warcraft expansion is a re-up for players looking for a new quest and leveling fix. There have been many tales of chronic video game addiction in the news the past few years, but I thought it was time now for a look back to see what.......

Unreality - The Six Most Soul-Sucking Video Games |

The longest I've ever played a game was a few years ago.

I played Halo 2 on XBconnect for 20 hours straight.

the most i can go in a single session is about 5 hours or a little more. if i went over 10 i would feel like crap. i can't even begin to imagine what 20 would be like.

Last edited:
It even survived a little past live for people that didn't want to pay, but live soon added to many perks. It may still be floating around for all I know...

It even survived a little past live for people that didn't want to pay, but live soon added to many perks. It may still be floating around for all I know...
I think xLink Kai took over because of its integration with XBMC.

I still hop on XBC every once in a while to see whats going on. I always want to play Halo: CE but there's ever only about 5 people on.

I had a dial up modem for my PS2. Getting that thing to work was like pulling teeth.

VN Store

Back