Civilization Revolution

i tend to agree. but i downloaded the demo for it last night on the 360 and had alot of fun. i wasted a good 40-50 minutes.

I downloaded the demo as well, and I'm currently contemplating on whether I should pick it up or not.

I freakin' LOVE Civ games. Some of the deepest gaming experience you can get.

Jah, I was unimpressed with how they handled Command and Conquor on console.

I can't imagine playing these on a console. Seems strange.

I had civ 2 for the playstation, and rather enjoyed it. Civ 4 was a PC killer when you got to the later stages, the turns took forever.

Unfortunately, it comes out right around the same time as NCAA 09. I'll probably pick it up in the fall, and waste the winter on it. I havent been disappointed by any Civ game yet, so i'm definately picking it up.

The only problem is, I'll probably need to park an air conditioner next to my 360, since the series has a way of stealing my life 5 hours at a time.

I freakin' LOVE Civ games. Some of the deepest gaming experience you can get.

ever play Europa Universalis or Hearts of Iron? I've been playing EU for about 7 years, between no 2 and 3, and it has never gotten old.

Hearts of Iron was too much, I thought it was my dream game, as a micromanager, but it was too detailed, and seemed scripted compared to EU.

I just played the Demo. Had a ton of fun doing it. I got pissed every time they made me quit though. Definitely a rental/purchase from me.

ever play Europa Universalis or Hearts of Iron? I've been playing EU for about 7 years, between no 2 and 3, and it has never gotten old.

Hearts of Iron was too much, I thought it was my dream game, as a micromanager, but it was too detailed, and seemed scripted compared to EU.

No I haven't. My PC is getting old and the last game I bought for it was probably Doom 3.

I've never played these types of games before but I played the demo and enjoyed it. I will probably pick it up when the price drops on it.

Played the demo- t'was awesome!!

The only thing I didn't care for was the "cartoony" style they used to depict all the characters. I can get over it though.

This will be a great game, especially online. Just be ready to have about 4-5 hours freed up!

w00t!

I might trade in GTA4 for this... I havn't played it since I beat it.

I'm going to wait a bit to get it, because i will ignore NCAA when it comes out if i had a Civ game handy. Once i get Civ, my Xbox is going to have its work cut out for it, as it will be on wayyy too much.

VN Store

Back