Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

They seem to have put a whole lot of attention to detail in this one...not to mention bringing back every character from the last games (plus two more).

[media]

Last edited:
I've been watching quite a bit of comparison footage to the Wii U version and I have to say, I'm NOT liking what they've done to the final smashes in the new game. They are way less exciting and happen too fast. I know they said this was done on purpose to "get you back into the action faster" but I rather enjoyed the way they were in the Wii U version.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yzyOfpawkA[/youtube]

Last edited:
Game cube was so underrated.

I could carry it anywhere and the games were great.

Had the best graphics of any platform for Scooby Doo night of 100 frights and the Metroid game rocked.

And the RE remake and Zero were amazing on it.

Game cube was so underrated.

I could carry it anywhere and the games were great.

Had the best graphics of any platform for Scooby Doo night of 100 frights and the Metroid game rocked.

And the RE remake and Zero were amazing on it.

I loved the Gamecube! Several games on that platform rank as some of my all time favorites. Metroid Prime 1 & 2, Paper Mario and the 1000 Year Door, Mario Kart Double Dash, Godzilla Destroy All Monsters Melee, Luigi's Mansion, Eternal Darkness, RE Remake, Beyond Good And Evil, etc. Plus I thought the Gamecube controller was so cool and unique.

Reactions: 1 person
I loved the Gamecube! Several games on that platform rank as some of my all time favorites. Metroid Prime 1 & 2, Paper Mario and the 1000 Year Door, Mario Kart Double Dash, Godzilla Destroy All Monsters Melee, Luigi's Mansion, Eternal Darkness, RE Remake, Beyond Good And Evil, etc. Plus I thought the Gamecube controller was so cool and unique.

That Zelda game for it was probably the most fun one I ever played. And I absolutely loved the Star Wars game with the first level of blowing up the Death Star.

New Nintendo Direct dropped this morning, detailing more about the game...

Also, new bundle announced...

DkFaKiBXcAcb3kS.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Crap. This bundle has NOT yet been confirmed for the US! I hope it comes because I'll get it for sure. The game also comes in a steelbook case...

11847698-1574601734093902.jpg

11847698-1384601734616019.jpg

11847698-1194601733848457.jpg

11847698-1524601733942273.jpg

Sorry for all the Switch updates but I feel like I've been neglecting it. Anyway, Isabelle from Animal Crossing was confirmed as part of the lineup.

It’s out. Also, Joker from Persona 5 will be a DLC character. Awesome for any Persona fans out there

Played it with some friends last night.

It's almost overwhelming with the amount of modes, items, areas, and characters. Still an absolute blast.

VN Store

Back