Ghost of Tsushima (PS4)

eVOLve

šŸŸ Put on more steam!
New PS4 game looks amazing..

[youtube]https://youtu.be/kSAvzeopPC8[/youtube]

This is my game of the show! My jaw was literally on the floor the whole time I was watching this. It looks so damn beautiful!

Here's the E3 trailer with Japanese voices. IMO it makes it so much better! Can't have a game that takes place in feudal Japan and not have Japanese voices! This is how I will be playing this (with English subtitles of course!)

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITWOTgBNKzY[/youtube]

That game looks amazing. I watched the 8 minute trailer /gameplay demo

.wow

Last game that blew me away like that was witcher 3.

That game looks amazing. I watched the 8 minute trailer /gameplay demo

.wow

Last game that blew me away like that was witcher 3.

If someone were to tell me this was a next gen, PS5 launch game I probably would believe them. The game looks THAT good to me!

This is a preorder for me.

I've wanted ALL MY LIFE a badass open-world samurai game. You'd think with all the weebs that play games it would have happened sooner, or at least more often.

Wow, after nearly 5 years on the market and such an extensive library of fantastic exclusives, nothing else on PS4 has tempted you?

In his defense, an open-world, beautiful-looking historical Japan/samurai game is what I'd consider a killer app for the PS4 even this far in. I know we've got stuff like Nioh, but that just doesn't scratch the itch.

Like I said, there's likely a big market of weebs and near weebs that this satisfies that for some reason devs aren't trying to reach.

In his defense, an open-world, beautiful-looking historical Japan/samurai game is what I'd consider a killer app for the PS4 even this far in. I know we've got stuff like Nioh, but that just doesn't scratch the itch.

Like I said, there's likely a big market of weebs and near weebs that this satisfies that for some reason devs aren't trying to reach.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not getting onto him, LOL. I've been playing PlayStation consoles since the original. I can honestly say that I think this has by far been Sony's best generation in terms of their exclusive gaming library and 3rd party support. With being on the market for almost 5 years and PS4's mammoth user base, it just fascinates me when I see gamers who've yet to adopt the platform.

Wow, after nearly 5 years on the market and such an extensive library of fantastic exclusives, nothing else on PS4 has tempted you?

IĀ’ve definitely considered it several times, but as I get older and I become more casual, I just havenĀ’t really been sold enough yet.

IĀ’ve been much more impressed with the exclusives on the PS4 than for theXBONE for quite some time now. Just havenĀ’t made the dive yet.

VN Store

Back