Starfield

UTK

TES 6 is exciting, but lets not overlook this. A new SCI-FI RPG by Bethesda. Not much shown, but it is coming out before TES 6. I'm excited for this as well. Always been itching for Bethesda to try a SCI-FI RPG.

Last edited:
TES 6 is exciting, but lets not overlook this. A new SCIFI RPG by Bethesda. Not much shown, but it is coming out before TES 6. I'm excited for this as well. Always been itching for Bethesda to try a SCIFI RPG.

Very excited about Starfield and have been since the leaks came out that they we're bringing a new IP.

This and ES6 have me pumped. I don't even know what this is gonna be outside of rumors and speculation but hey its a singleplayer Bethesda game and a brand new IP. Can't wait

This and ES6 have me pumped. I don't even know what this is gonna be outside of rumors and speculation but hey its a singleplayer Bethesda game and a brand new IP. Can't wait

I'm thinking Starfield and TES VI will share a brand new engine finally. Its for sure time for Bethesda to make one.

I remember reading up on rumors about Starfield and that it would be a solar system of 4 to 5 planets that would be the main planets of the game and the rest of the planets that you can visit are randomly generated by the game. Once you lose sight of them they're gone. You can go back to the same "place" in the games universe and you'll see something different. So basically an RNG created world kinda like No Man Sky.

I'm thinking Starfield and TES VI will share a brand new engine finally. Its for sure time for Bethesda to make one.

Totally agree and I can't wait to see what it looks like...whenever that may be lol

VN Store

Back