The Elder Scrolls VI

This is what I wanted, just for them to at least acknowledge it. I'm so excited even though they showed literally nothing lol

I wish we could of at least gotten the full title. but I was willing to take anything.

I wish we could of at least gotten the full title. but I was willing to take anything.

It definitely wasn't a barren wasteland full of sand so that probably rules out the Redguard and Elswyre territories.

It definitely wasn't a barren wasteland full of sand so that probably rules out the Redguard and Elswyre territories.

I'm hoping Valenwood. Wouldn't be mad if we returned to Cyrodiil either though.

I'm hoping Valenwood. Wouldn't be mad if we returned to Cyrodiil either though.

It could also be High Rock or Summerset Isle. My first thought was High Rock, but Valenwood (wood elves) would be really fun with all of the forrests and what not.

It could also be High Rock or Summerset Isle. My first thought was High Rock, but Valenwood (wood elves) would be really fun with all of the forrests and what not.

True. I do not want Summerset Isle. But Highrock does fit the scenery the most imo. Personally hoping for Valenwood the most. The area has always seemed the most appealing to me from what I know of the lore.

But dare I say, it may have more than one area? Just a thought since it is confirmed for Next Gen.

True. I do not want Summerset Isle. But Highrock does fit the scenery the most imo. Personally hoping for Valenwood the most. The area has always seemed the most appealing to me from what I know of the lore.

But dare I say, it may have more than one area? Just a thought since it is confirmed for Next Gen.

It quite possibly could include both Summerset Isle and valenwood since they both have to deal with elves. Although that would be straying from the norm of doing one area at a time.

With it being next-gen though it's at least 3 years out. That sucks.

Last edited:
It quite possibly could include both High Rock and valenwood since they both have to deal with elves. Although that would be straying from the norm of doing one area at a time.

With it being next-gen though it's at least 3 years out. That sucks.

Yeah 2021 is my bet. Starfield 2020 launching with next gen consoles would be my bet. Looking at it again, I'm pretty sold on it being High Rock in all honesty.

So question just popped up in my mind about Elder Scrolls 6. When Todd Howard said "next-gen" when talking about Elder Scrolls 6 I wonder if he meant Xbox One and PS4 since Skyrim technically came out on the 360 and PS3. Just a thought to munch on.

So question just popped up in my mind about Elder Scrolls 6. When Todd Howard said "next-gen" when talking about Elder Scrolls 6 I wonder if he meant Xbox One and PS4 since Skyrim technically came out on the 360 and PS3. Just a thought to munch on.

It could be. I mean, people called this current Gen "Next Gen" for a good 2-3 years. But I doubt it. I think since we're only a couple years away from the next one, thats what he's referring to.

Last edited:
It could be. I mean, people called this current Gen "Next Gen for a good 2-3 years. But I doubt it. I think since we're only a couple years away from the next one, thats what he's referring to.

Which I find so funny because Microsoft kept saying that the Xbox One was going to be the "last generation" for consoles. It also feals like yesterday was the release of the One.

VN Store

Back