Mega Man 11 (PS4, X1, Switch,PC)

Brave Volunteer

I didn't see a thread for this. As a fan of the old Mega Man games, I think this looks GREAT! I'm excited to play this and I'll probably get it for Switch for the portability.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3aSC5A726f0[/youtube]

I just worry gaming has evolved too far at this point for this to be enjoyable.

I grew up on on Mega Man games. I will never forget the Mega Man X series, but with the story-driven complexity of modern day games I worry I would play this for a few hours and get bored.

I grew up on on Mega Man games. I will never forget the Mega Man X series, but with the story-driven complexity of modern day games I worry I would play this for a few hours and get bored.

I like both kinds of games. Not everything has to be so narrative-driven. I mean, dont get me wrong, I love a good story in video games. But it is nice sometimes to play an old school mechanic-driven game once in a while. Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze has made me want to put my controller through my TV, but I love it and keep going back to it. I certainly dont play Fortnite for the story, LOL.

I loved mega man X back in the day

VN Store

Back