World of Warcraft

WoW, when I played, was fantastic. I spent far too much time on Azeroth. If youÂ’ve got the time, I say do it.

WoW, when I played, was fantastic. I spent far too much time on Azeroth. If youÂ’ve got the time, I say do it.

I probably don't have the time, in reality, but I've played a little. I find it hard to learn/understand what's going on and exactly how to optimally progress a character. I'm sure you figure it out along the way, I guess.

I have not. I've seen it get positive reviews, though.

Do you play it?

Yes, with a buddy of mine. I highly suggest you get it. We already plan on buying 2 during the Summer Sale even if we haven't beat 1 by that time. The game is great, funny, and challenging. Many different ways to make/build your character. If you ever get it shoot me a message on Steam (GreenNinja007) and we can play.

WoW sucks, play FFXIV if you want a good MMO to play around with.

Yes, with a buddy of mine. I highly suggest you get it. We already plan on buying 2 during the Summer Sale even if we haven't beat 1 by that time. The game is great, funny, and challenging. Many different ways to make/build your character. If you ever get it shoot me a message on Steam (GreenNinja007) and we can play.

I may check it out next time it's on sale

WoW sucks, play FFXIV if you want a good MMO to play around with.

I looked at that one, but I tend to have a hard time with Japanese titles like that.

I may check it out next time it's on sale

I looked at that one, but I tend to have a hard time with Japanese titles like that.

Ahhh I see. WoW in all honesty isnt that bad, its easy to hate on. It is a shell of its former self, but many still find enjoyment in it.

Also, maybe try Elder Scrolls online? Played a little, didn't seem too bad.

Ahhh I see. WoW in all honesty isnt that bad, its easy to hate on. It is a shell of its former self, but many still find enjoyment in it.

Also, maybe try Elder Scrolls online? Played a little, didn't seem too bad.

I've played ESO and understand it better than WoW.

WoW seems to have a bigger following, though, and that's what interests me.

I never got into WoW because it seems so max/min focused. and having 500 things mapped to my keyboard never interested me.

I played pretty consistently up until 2012. Since then it's just been playing for a few months after a new expansion and then done. I currently have a beta key for the new expansion and I've played it a little, not bad.

Runescape? That's fantastic. I've heard there are quite a few folks who still play that one.

Runescape? That's fantastic. I've heard there are quite a few folks who still play that one.

Oh yeah I think there are around 50-60k on at peak times on oldschool but I'm not 100% sure. RS3 (the modern version I despise) usually has a little less than oldschool.

They're still developing major content for both versions as well. They've already released new quests and challenges on oldschool this year with new raids content coming next month. They game is still very much alive.

VN Store

Back