Lawbreakers and Radical Heights developer shutting down

Agree completely. Lawbreakers was just awful and Radical Heights was so early development it honestly shouldn't have been released. You're gonna see this more and more though. Game/game studio hits a rough patch, therefor they either create a new, half done battle royale or they totally change their game into a battle royale because they saw how Fortnite saved their game by doing so. The BR fad can't die out soon enough

BR games are just getting started. They will be around for awhile. There's really only 3 of them. This was a 4th that failed. But, Radical Heights wasn't the problem here. It dated back to Lawbreakers and making a game no one wanted. Things spiraled. It's not just some simple, throw things together game mode. Others have also tried and failed like Paladins.

Outside of that, there's really only H1, Fortnite and PUBG. It's not like the market is saturated yet. Might be completely different come next year though.

Fortnite's free model and excellent game tech is what has made it the biggest game in world right now.

BR games are just getting started. They will be around for awhile. There's really only 3 of them. This was a 4th that failed. But, Radical Heights wasn't the problem here. It dated back to Lawbreakers and making a game no one wanted. Things spiraled. It's not just some simple, throw things together game mode. Others have also tried and failed like Paladins.

Outside of that, there's really only H1, Fortnite and PUBG. It's not like the market is saturated yet. Might be completely different come next year though.

Fortnite's free model and excellent game tech is what has made it the biggest game in world right now.

Right, there's only 3 major BR games as of now. Heck I'd barely count H1 anymore. Although you've got your Islands of Nyne type smaller BR games out there that likely won't amount to much. But yeah COD, Battlefield and heck it's rumored RDR2 will even have a BR mode. I'm just kinda BR'd out myself. Maybe E3 will provide some stuff to look forward to

Last edited:
Right, there's only 3 major BR games as of now. Heck I'd barely count H1 anymore. Although you've got your Islands of Nyne type smaller BR games out there that likely won't amount to much. But yeah COD, Battlefield and heck it's rumored RDR2 will even have a BR mode. I'm just kinda BR'd out myself. Maybe E3 will provide some stuff to look forward to

I've always wanted to try Islands of Nyne.

VN Store

Back