H1z1 ps4

Been looking forward too it finally coming to console had gave up on it happening. Could play it on PC but everyone I play with plays PUBG. Will be nice for something different on PS4

Is this game free? Best I could tell, the pre-order was for some cosmetic pack. Or did I read it wrong?

Oh. I preordered the pack wonder if the preorders got a first chance to play? I had a timer showing 3 hours left at 9pm last night.

First couple of games have played really well . Killed my teammate two times already tho lol

I fully believe fortnite has completion after playing H1Z1 . It plays really well for the first day

Got our first squad win

Attachments

• 5A0B25C8-C9D9-48F9-AD85-A57EE0E98B3D.jpg
    5A0B25C8-C9D9-48F9-AD85-A57EE0E98B3D.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 0
Played a quick round before work yesterday. Haven’t played to give a legit opinion but two thing that could use work. Like stated before, the jumping and also driving. Neither feel as smooth as they should. I’ll play more and see if I can get into it.

Played a quick round before work yesterday. Haven’t played to give a legit opinion but two thing that could use work. Like stated before, the jumping and also driving. Neither feel as smooth as they should. I’ll play more and see if I can get into it.

Driving gets a lot better the more u play .

VN Store

Back