Devil May Cry series

Berry4Heisman14

VOL til death
Anyone played these? I just bought the newest HD collection with the first 3 games on Xbox one. I’m loving the first game!!! It’s a masterpiece thus far

Fun fact...the Devil May Cry series actually began as a failed version of Resident Evil 4. The first game of the series was actually the original plan/version of Resident Evil 4.

Fun fact...the Devil May Cry series actually began as a failed version of Resident Evil 4. The first game of the series was actually the original plan/version of Resident Evil 4.

That’s interesting! And funny bc I was thinking to myself yesterday while playing it that it had a resident evil feeling to it!

I'm a fan. I also picked up the HD collection for PS4, even though I also own the old HD collection on Xbox 360.

DMC4 isn't great but is still enjoyable. I didn't enjoy the reboot DmC that I think they are planning to ignore.

I'm a fan. I also picked up the HD collection for PS4, even though I also own the old HD collection on Xbox 360.

DMC4 isn't great but is still enjoyable. I didn't enjoy the reboot DmC that I think they are planning to ignore.
Think they’ll make a new game?

Think they’ll make a new game?

It's Capcom, so I'd say there's a pretty good chance we'll see a DMC5 in the next 2 years. I mean they're still pumping out Resident Evil and Dead Rising sequels, and DMC is still one of their biggest series.

My guess is they are going to use the HD collection as a gauge for how popular the series still is. I'm almost positive the next one will be DMC5 and not DmC2, because the reboot was not very well received. It's not a bad game but most people didn't like them changing Dante from a smartass anti-hero to a whiny emo, especially when DMC4 pulled a Metal Gear Solid 2 and you played most of the game as the Dante-clone Nero. Plus that game didn't seem to be any kind of closure to the original storyline.

I'd be ok if they decided to keep both series but treat them seperately, like Call of Duty used to do when Infinity Ward and Treyarch would alternate COD games. But my guess is the reboot will be quietly ignored.

It's Capcom, so I'd say there's a pretty good chance we'll see a DMC5 in the next 2 years. I mean they're still pumping out Resident Evil and Dead Rising sequels, and DMC is still one of their biggest series.

My guess is they are going to use the HD collection as a gauge for how popular the series still is. I'm almost positive the next one will be DMC5 and not DmC2, because the reboot was not very well received. It's not a bad game but most people didn't like them changing Dante from a smartass anti-hero to a whiny emo, especially when DMC4 pulled a Metal Gear Solid 2 and you played most of the game as the Dante-clone Nero. Plus that game didn't seem to be any kind of closure to the original storyline.

I'd be ok if they decided to keep both series but treat them seperately, like Call of Duty used to do when Infinity Ward and Treyarch would alternate COD games. But my guess is the reboot will be quietly ignored.
I played the reboot and enjoyed the combat. After playing the first one, which I’m 3 chapters away from beating, Dante hasn’t been very social. I’m sure that changes in the next 2

I played the reboot and enjoyed the combat. After playing the first one, which I’m 3 chapters away from beating, Dante hasn’t been very social. I’m sure that changes in the next 2

Well not to spoil anything, but don't expect much from DMC2.

VN Store

Back