MLB The Show

Hoosier_Vol

Vol Stuck in B1G 10 Hell
Single reason I went with PS4 over Xbox was for baseball. Bummed there will be no online franchises this season but still my favorite game to play annually. Anyone else play?

Reactions: golfballs
I play a lot. Enjoy offline franchise but gonna start a fresh in 18. Also play a lot of DD. I like a lot of the changes and tweaks to the roster logic in 18.

Reactions: 1 person
Did my pre order today, looking forward to it as always.

Will give RTTS a go as always but I usually get pretty bored of it once the new wears off. Diamond Dynasty is the best "Ultimate Team" mode going by a long shot, it eats up a whole lot of my time.

Reactions: 1 person
Opened my starter packs and played one 3 inning game this morning, such a good game.

No good cards yet, put all my silvers on the market, I'll be able to buy them back in a few weeks for 20% of what they're going for now.

The amount of missions etc is almost overwhelming, I'll dig in a bit deeper after work

I’ve been slipping and not paying attention. Can I pre order it on ps store tonight and play it tonight?

I’m enjoying road to the show. Was struggling to hit at first but I’ve hit my stride in double A with the biscuits!

Still a work in progress, but these are my home uniforms for my DD team

Attachments

• IMG_20180326_191139.jpg
    IMG_20180326_191139.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 9
Reactions: 3 people
One thing that's annoying is the slow motion scenes on stolen bases, what's depicted on screen is rarely correct.

SS will take the throw and catch the ball waist high while the runner is on the bag and it's called an out.

Is there still catch-up logic in this game? Haven't played it in years but always seemed like if you put up a crooked number in an inning, the CPU almost always got at least one of them back the next inning.

I remember it being a great game, but that was one knock I had on it. I wonder if they couldn't program more realistic opponent logic or if they were just lazy.

Is there still catch-up logic in this game? Haven't played it in years but always seemed like if you put up a crooked number in an inning, the CPU almost always got at least one of them back the next inning.

I remember it being a great game, but that was one knock I had on it. I wonder if they couldn't program more realistic opponent logic or if they were just lazy.
I'm not seeing it do far. Used to be the 7th inning for me.

I do believe there's a slight modifier each for each time a hitter sees the same pitcher in a game

What about pitchers being hit by batted balls for easy base hits?

Still happening big time...Billy Hamilton had 4 hits for me last night, 3 of them liners back off the pitcher. Before pitcher even got to the ball Hamilton was safe. If I can get Billy on base he steals 2nd & 3rd EVERY time...lol...Has 17 steals in the first 8 games.

Awesome game. Almost to many missions and achievements, which is unheard of in a game. It’s awesome. Game is pretty hard though lol, I just suck at batting.

Do you hip cats have any leads on any deals going on right now to switch over to PlayStation?

VN Store

Back