Far Cry 5 (PS4, XBOX1, PC)

BearCat204

Shitters Full
I can get that, but it seems like it will just force you to go to the main/big map a lot more often and it will make finding and catching up with friends annoying without being able to see where they are.

But, I haven't played this obviously. I'm going to give it a shot for sure.

Looks like Ubisoft is actually trying something new for once with this one. I'll probably get it.

Loving the campaign so far, few issues with AI respawning too often, but great experience so far. Haven't gotten too far into the campaign yet because I have been putting a lot of time into the multiplayer Arcade mode. So much fun and the maps I have seen created have been awesome, cant wait to see what the community does and what they create as time goes on and people put creative time into it....its literally endless with the possibilities. Great game so far

Reactions: 1 person
Loving the campaign so far, few issues with AI respawning too often, but great experience so far. Haven't gotten too far into the campaign yet because I have been putting a lot of time into the multiplayer Arcade mode. So much fun and the maps I have seen created have been awesome, cant wait to see what the community does and what they create as time goes on and people put creative time into it....its literally endless with the possibilities. Great game so far

I haven’t even bothered with multiplayer but the co op camp is very fun. Just so much you can do with both modes from the sound of things. Solid game. I’ll put many hours into this one.

co-op is a blast - you can do some pretty ridiculous stuff... I haven't laughed this hard in a while

So I was talking to a NPC out in this field after I rescued them. Just some small talk about what was going on in that region then all of a sudden, out of nowhere, a cougar pounces on her and mauls her to death....like right in front of me. I couldn't stop laughing.....FC5 brings out the despicable in me lol.

So I was talking to a NPC out in this field after I rescued them. Just some small talk about what was going on in that region then all of a sudden, out of nowhere, a cougar pounces on her and mauls her to death....like right in front of me. I couldn't stop laughing.....FC5 brings out the despicable in me lol.

That’s **** is funny right there.

Do not, I repeat, do not do the testy festy on co op. Your weapon wheel may lock and not able to use weapon slots and explosives. As well as binoculars. Only fix for now is restart

Do not, I repeat, do not do the testy festy on co op. Your weapon wheel may lock and not able to use weapon slots and explosives. As well as binoculars. Only fix for now is restart

wow, talk about getting dicked over.... :)

put about 20 hours into this one so far - I think it's the best Farcry of the entire series. Some of the characters (especially the main villains) are way too long winded during cut scenes, but the missions are interesting and hilarious for the most part.

I love how they replaced the towers with prepper stashes - they are my favorite thing to do so far.

put about 20 hours into this one so far - I think it's the best Farcry of the entire series. Some of the characters (especially the main villains) are way too long winded during cut scenes, but the missions are interesting and hilarious for the most part.

I love how they replaced the towers with prepper stashes - they are my favorite thing to do so far.

THe stashes are fun puzzles

Just beat the game a few minutes ago.

I’ll probably continue playing it since free roam is so much fun.

Pagan Min is still the best Far Cry character. FC5 villains just don’t have his charisma.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back