Fortnite Battle Royale

ButchPlz

We do a little trollin'
Anyone playing this? I downloaded it on my PS4 a couple days ago and can't stop.

I do need a decent squad to play with, too.

Play PUBG on pc and Fortnite on PS4 love them both, easily my two favorite games at the moment.

Fortnite is super fun. Third person shooter is tough to get used to after playing so much CoD but love the game

The building aspect is what really sets it apart imo.. it's crucial to being a good player. U have to build well and build fast!

The building aspect is what really sets it apart imo.. it's crucial to being a good player. U have to build well and build fast!

I suck balls at building fast, but I've got the solo part down- regularly finishing top 10 or so in that one, especially if I pick up a sniper rifle pretty early.

Squad, though- it seems my squad ALWAYS wants to land at Tilted Towers, then they all suck hard enough at the shooting aspect that within about 3 minutes the whole squad is wiped.

I suck balls at building fast, but I've got the solo part down- regularly finishing top 10 or so in that one, especially if I pick up a sniper rifle pretty early.

Squad, though- it seems my squad ALWAYS wants to land at Tilted Towers, then they all suck hard enough at the shooting aspect that within about 3 minutes the whole squad is wiped.

I like finding houses on the outskirts when I'm really trying

I like finding houses on the outskirts when I'm really trying

That's the way I do well on solo.

I tend to avoid combat unless I can clearly take someone out or I get cornered.

You run the risk of only getting crap guns in less developed areas, but if you do find something nice you're in good shape.

Start going to Haunted Hills. There’s 5 chests there regularly and you can rack up and hardly anyone ever goes besides me and my buddies

Start going to Haunted Hills. There’s 5 chests there regularly and you can rack up and hardly anyone ever goes besides me and my buddies

I drop there or one of the houses outside of Pleasant Park. For whatever reason people don't seem to drop around there, either.

Are any of you playing on PS4?

I drop there or one of the houses outside of Pleasant Park. For whatever reason people don't seem to drop around there, either.

I'm on xbone. I have good luck dropping in at the race track and the rv park a lot of the time.

Tilted Towers Yo.

The rest is just boring. I don't want to run around the countryside for 20 minutes. I'd rather shoot people. Kill or be killed and restart.

Tilted Towers Yo.

The rest is just boring. I don't want to run around the countryside for 20 minutes. I'd rather shoot people. Kill or be killed and restart.

Killing a bunch of people is like winning the popular vote if you still finish 20th.

Killing a bunch of people is like winning the popular vote if you still finish 20th.

Just a different way to play the game. I don't really care too much if I win or don't. I'd rather just have fun shooting people and playing PVP.

Tilted Towers Yo.

Wtf? You rarley go to tilted towers.

Wtf? You rarley go to tilted towers.

Who is the only one that ever suggests TT? I don't bring it up much because others in our group complain and like to play countryside stroll simulator avoiding everyone and looking for bushes.

And keep quiet. Don't let them know I really suck at this game.

Last edited:
Who is the only one that ever suggests TT? I don't bring it up much because others in our group complain and like to play countryside stroll simulator avoiding everyone and looking for bushes.

Only one does that.

We should start a thread of video clips from all of our fortnite fails. We could fill up a thread pretty quickly I imagine. 😬

We should start a thread of video clips from all of our fortnite fails. We could fill up a thread pretty quickly I imagine. 😬

What about Fortnite successes? I landed behind a guy on solo and pickaxed him to death while he tried to figure out what was going on.

Reactions: 2 people

I’m on xbox1. I have the most success landing at haunted, raiding the house next to haunted, then going into pleasant. The worst part about haunted is if the circle lands on the other side of loot lake

What about Fortnite successes? I landed behind a guy on solo and pickaxed him to death while he tried to figure out what was going on.

We could have one for successes, but it would take me a while to add much to it. 😬

My career fortnite highlight is probably when I got a game-winning double rocket kill in duos while my teammate was down.

VN Store

Back