Dragonball FighterZ

UTK

This may be a stretch since Im sure they’re very few on here into Dragon Ball but if anyone is or if anyone likes 3 v 3 style fighting games, I recommend you check this out. Played the beta a week or so ago and it comes out tomorrow I believe. Very fun game. If anyone gets it, let me know.

Reactions: 1 person
This may be a stretch since Im sure they’re very few on here into Dragon Ball but if anyone is or if anyone likes 3 v 3 style fighting games, I recommend you check this out. Played the beta a week or so ago and it comes out tomorrow I believe. Very fun game. If anyone gets it, let me know.

I never got into Dragonball Z, but the game looks incredible. It literally looks like you're playing the cartoon.

Reactions: 1 person
What sets this apart from any of the other countless DBZ games? Played many of them but kind of skipped the last couple.

Thanks for the in-depth analysis. How is it so much better?

It’s main focus is actually being a competitive fighting game. Honestly, all the other DBZ games before hand were mainly cash ins on hardcore DBZ fans, they focused on just being a DBZ game and gameplay was very lackluster.

This game is what’s DBZ game should of always been. A fast paced fighting game that actually takes skill with simple but yet also very advanced strategies you can master.

I’ll put it like this, you don’t see any pro fighting gamers playing past DBZ games because they aren’t really in depth fighting games. But FighterZ actually is.

I don’t know if any of that made much sense but trust me, FighterZ is a whole other beast.

You’ll have people who just like fighting games but may of never gotten into DBZ playing this game. In the past that was never the case.

Does appear to be much more of an actual fighter as opposed to the last few entries. Those games were a mash of spamming ranged attacks mixed with losing sight/focus of enemies

VN Store

Back