2294 users online now!    CONTACT US | ADVERTISE | REGISTER       

About this Page -- This is a discussion on Dark Souls Remastered (PC, PS4, Xbox One, Switch). within the forum Gaming. ...

Go Back   VolNation > >

Old 01-11-2018, 05:12 PM   #1
G0 BIG 0RANGE

Dark Souls Remastered (PC, PS4, Xbox One, Switch)
Dark Souls Remastered (PC, PS4, Xbox One, Switch) Dark Souls Remastered (PC, PS4, Xbox One, Switch) Dark Souls Remastered (PC, PS4, Xbox One, Switch) Dark Souls Remastered (PC, PS4, Xbox One, Switch) Dark Souls Remastered (PC, PS4, Xbox One, Switch) Dark Souls Remastered (PC, PS4, Xbox One, Switch) Dark Souls Remastered (PC, PS4, Xbox One, Switch) Dark Souls Remastered (PC, PS4, Xbox One, Switch) Dark Souls Remastered (PC, PS4, Xbox One, Switch)

Praise the f***ing Sun!

"Experience the rich world of Dark Souls in upscaled 4K resolution with 60FPS when playing on a PlayStation 4 Pro system, Xbox One X, and PC," reads the press release. "Also, 1080p resolution with 30FPS is available when playing the game on Nintendo Switch with its TV mode."

It will also include some gameplay changes like support for up to 6 players online and other quality of life updates similar to what was found in Dark Souls 3.

Abnormal Traffic Detected
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-13-2018, 02:45 AM   #2
UTK

Dark Souls Remastered (PC, PS4, Xbox One, Switch) Dark Souls Remastered (PC, PS4, Xbox One, Switch) Dark Souls Remastered (PC, PS4, Xbox One, Switch)
Dark Souls Remastered (PC, PS4, Xbox One, Switch) Dark Souls Remastered (PC, PS4, Xbox One, Switch) Dark Souls Remastered (PC, PS4, Xbox One, Switch) Dark Souls Remastered (PC, PS4, Xbox One, Switch) Dark Souls Remastered (PC, PS4, Xbox One, Switch) Dark Souls Remastered (PC, PS4, Xbox One, Switch) Dark Souls Remastered (PC, PS4, Xbox One, Switch) Dark Souls Remastered (PC, PS4, Xbox One, Switch)
Great game. Might pick this up as a way to replay it without dusting off my 360. Lol
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-14-2018, 11:01 PM   #3
chatt-townVOL
First of his name

Dark Souls Remastered (PC, PS4, Xbox One, Switch) Dark Souls Remastered (PC, PS4, Xbox One, Switch) Dark Souls Remastered (PC, PS4, Xbox One, Switch)
Dark Souls Remastered (PC, PS4, Xbox One, Switch) Dark Souls Remastered (PC, PS4, Xbox One, Switch) Dark Souls Remastered (PC, PS4, Xbox One, Switch) Dark Souls Remastered (PC, PS4, Xbox One, Switch) Dark Souls Remastered (PC, PS4, Xbox One, Switch) Dark Souls Remastered (PC, PS4, Xbox One, Switch) Dark Souls Remastered (PC, PS4, Xbox One, Switch) Dark Souls Remastered (PC, PS4, Xbox One, Switch)
I am so ready
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-15-2018, 09:10 AM   #4
SWIL
( ē_ē)O*Į`∑.ł.∑īĮ`įQ(ē_ē)

Dark Souls Remastered (PC, PS4, Xbox One, Switch) Dark Souls Remastered (PC, PS4, Xbox One, Switch) Dark Souls Remastered (PC, PS4, Xbox One, Switch) Dark Souls Remastered (PC, PS4, Xbox One, Switch) Dark Souls Remastered (PC, PS4, Xbox One, Switch) Dark Souls Remastered (PC, PS4, Xbox One, Switch) Dark Souls Remastered (PC, PS4, Xbox One, Switch) Dark Souls Remastered (PC, PS4, Xbox One, Switch) Dark Souls Remastered (PC, PS4, Xbox One, Switch)
I've never played anything other than DS:3 - looks like I'm in for a treat here!
VN Likes: 1
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-15-2018, 11:00 AM   #5
G0 BIG 0RANGE

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWIL View Post
I've never played anything other than DS:3 - looks like I'm in for a treat here!
Yes, you are. Iím jealous you get to experience this one for the first time. The combat isnít as refined as DS3, and some of the late game content was rushed for deadlines, but the level design, music, characters, and bosses are probably my all around favorite.

Youíre in for a treat getting to go back in time to see the history behind some characters, armors, weapons, bosses, and locations. DS1 and 3 feel more like direct sequels to one another than 2.
VN Likes: 2
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-15-2018, 01:14 PM   #6
DinkinFlicka
Erect Member

One of the most frustratingly satisfying games of all time.

What was your toughest boss fight?

Mine's a tie between Ornstein/Smough on NG+ and Artorias. Was using a 2h DEX build.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-15-2018, 02:54 PM   #7
G0 BIG 0RANGE

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinkinFlicka View Post
One of the most frustratingly satisfying games of all time.

What was your toughest boss fight?

Mine's a tie between Ornstein/Smough on NG+ and Artorias. Was using a 2h DEX build.
Yeah, I had no idea what it was about when I first got it in 2011. I made it to the Capra Demon before giving up for a couple of months. I was a complete idiot when it came to the mechanics, but after three months solo, it ended up being the most satisfying game Iíve played in years.

Capra is the only one to ever make me quit one of these games, so Iíll give him an honorary mention.

O&S probably killed me more than any boss in all of the series.

Artorias, Manus, and Kalameet were all very tough.

Bed of Chaos is probably the biggest pain in the ass and the only one I dread fighting.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-15-2018, 05:53 PM   #8
DinkinFlicka
Erect Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by G0 BIG 0RANGE View Post
Yeah, I had no idea what it was about when I first got it in 2011. I made it to the Capra Demon before giving up for a couple of months. I was a complete idiot when it came to the mechanics, but after three months solo, it ended up being the most satisfying game Iíve played in years.

Capra is the only one to ever make me quit one of these games, so Iíll give him an honorary mention.

O&S probably killed me more than any boss in all of the series.

Artorias, Manus, and Kalameet were all very tough.

Bed of Chaos is probably the biggest pain in the ass and the only one I dread fighting.
I've never conventionally defeated BoC or Capra. I had to exploit.

I also to this day will never understand what it is I did to beat Four Kings.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-15-2018, 06:45 PM   #9
G0 BIG 0RANGE

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinkinFlicka View Post
I've never conventionally defeated BoC or Capra. I had to exploit.

I also to this day will never understand what it is I did to beat Four Kings.
Shoot the BoCís orbs and restart game to spawn at beginning of the fight?

Run up stairs above Capra and drop attack?

Four Kings is just a timed rush Iíve figured. Drop as much damage as possible before they all arrive together. Even as one is dying you can continue to hurt them collectively if you keep hitting one as he disappears.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-16-2018, 09:52 AM   #10
UTK

Iíll admit. O&S was the only boss I couldnít beat on my on. I had to summon others. Lmao. Honestly at the time though, Quelagg of all bosses gave me the second hardest time.

Also, funnily enough I beat Capra on Like try number 2 or 3. I got extremely lucky id say.

Last edited by UTK; 01-16-2018 at 09:57 AM..
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-16-2018, 09:57 AM   #11
G0 BIG 0RANGE

Quote:
Originally Posted by UTK View Post
Iíll admit. O&S was the only boss I couldnít beat on my on. I had to summon others. Lmao. Honestly at the time though, Quelagg of all bosses gave me the second hardest time.
Itís okay, I eventually had to cheese Ornstein with arrows from behind the broken pillars to get anything done in that fight. I jumped out of my seat and did an actual fist pump into the sky when he finally went down. Oh yeah, Quelaag did suck, and not knowing about the starting gift key required me to go through all of Blighttown rather than quick skip it all.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-16-2018, 09:59 AM   #12
UTK

Quote:
Originally Posted by G0 BIG 0RANGE View Post
Itís okay, I eventually had to cheese Ornstein with arrows from behind the broken pillars to get anything done in that fight. I jumped out of my seat and did an actual fist pump into the sky when he finally went down. Oh yeah, Quelaag did suck, and not knowing about the starting gift key required me to go through all of Blighttown rather than quick skip it all.
Blightown. Ugh. The horrors. Lol. Nothing beats those stupid archers in Anor Londo though. It took me HOURS to get past those aholes.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-16-2018, 10:24 AM   #13
G0 BIG 0RANGE

Quote:
Blightown. Ugh. The horrors. Lol. Nothing beats those stupid archers in Anor Londo though. It took me HOURS to get past those aholes.
Yes, canít forget about those guys. Before I even take off to Senís Fortress, I always buy as many poison arrows as I can for those archers in Anor Londo. You can slowly poison them to death with an non-upgraded longbow.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-16-2018, 02:36 PM   #14
DinkinFlicka
Erect Member

Quote:
Dude, **** those guys. Nothing worse than finally getting up there before running off the edge in excitement.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-20-2018, 02:43 AM   #15
chatt-townVOL
First of his name

You Dark Soulites (like myself) should give Nioh a try.

It pretty much mimics Souls in every way.

Think Dark Souls but a Samurai version.
Reply With Quote TOP