PlayerUnknowns Battlegrounds

K-town Vol Fan

Blood Runneth Orange
I literally spent the whole day playing this with friends yesterday. A really unique and addicting game. Anyone else?

I got in a few solo games yesterday on xbox. Not sure how many of my friends will get it. Duo or squad would be fun.

Would like to be able to adjust controller sensitivity, but I couldn't find that option.

I enjoy a game that isn't full of people acting stupid because they know they'll re-spawn in 5 seconds.

I find PUBG to be a bit too slow and too serious. I like another BR game better.

Solid game though. If you got an xbox and haven't tried PUBG yet, I'd recommend it.

Have seen the Framerate is abysmal on the Xbox One and One X.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got in a few solo games yesterday on xbox. Not sure how many of my friends will get it. Duo or squad would be fun.

Would like to be able to adjust controller sensitivity, but I couldn't find that option.

I enjoy a game that isn't full of people acting stupid because they know they'll re-spawn in 5 seconds.

Hold start at the main menu and itll bring up settings and you can change it there. I played some solo at first and it is way more fun with friends. At one time we had 4 and it was the most fun ive had playing a game online in a long time.

PUBG developers are some of the whiniest and hypocritical group of gamers on the planet lol. So ironic they are crying foul at Fortnite BR while they actually ripped off other games to make PUBG.

Appreciate the Xbox community for beta testing this game for me. Hopefully when it does finally come to PlayStation they'll have all kinks worked out.

Man, I've seen some reviews on the xbox and xbox x version of PUBG. Holy cow what a mess. It's complete garbage.

I like this comment I heard last night..."The game costs more than the frame per second you'll get."

Seriously, both machines were stuggling to hit 20fps on the plane ride. Performance is just awful.

The plane ride is irrelevant though. It means nothing. Yea, the game has some issues, but I'm having more fun playing PUBG than anything else in the past year.

Really like the play style. I do wonder if PUBG will ever be polished up, or if it will take a different developer/different game to get that.

The plane ride is irrelevant though. It means nothing. Yea, the game has some issues, but I'm having more fun playing PUBG than anything else in the past year.

Really like the play style. I do wonder if PUBG will ever be polished up, or if it will take a different developer/different game to get that.

I realize the plane ride is irrelevant but that's just the tip of the iceberg. PUBG has never been a really optimized game and doesn't exactly look great on a PC. I hope they can get the xbox version running better.

Fun game for sure. If you haven't tried Fortnite I'd recommend it, too. Quicker paced, more creativity with building, and it runs well on most setups.

Man, I've seen some reviews on the xbox and xbox x version of PUBG. Holy cow what a mess. It's complete garbage.

I like this comment I heard last night..."The game costs more than the frame per second you'll get."

Seriously, both machines were stuggling to hit 20fps on the plane ride. Performance is just awful.

Honestly ive had hardly any issues. Look forward to playing for a few more hours tonight.

I think it will eventually get polished up. It's start on PC was similar and had a ton of issues.

I don’t get why this game is as popular as it is. Guess it’s just not my thing.

I absolutely love the genre..........so do a record amount of gamers. I guess its not for everyone, but that's why we have so many different genres. The BR games are definitely very, very popular right now.

I ended up playing this until 5 am and I love it. Yeah, it’s janky and needs polished up, but it’s just fun, which always trumps graphical fidelity for me.

Its difficult to win. Takes strategy and teamwork when playing squads or duo. You cant hide in a corner and win or run around quick scoping like in CoD. I love the fact theres 0 aim assist. Its a challenge to kill people. Makes it rewarding.

It reminds me of DayZ, except it eventually forces you into combat. I spent days in DayZ without ever encountering another player.

This has the same scavenger/survival feel but with an extra dimension of being round-based + forced interaction.

Have the framerate and lag problems gotten any better with this game on Xbox? Really wanna play this but don't want to pay 30 bucks for something that is not playable.

Have the framerate and lag problems gotten any better with this game on Xbox? Really wanna play this but don't want to pay 30 bucks for something that is not playable.

They released a 4.7 gig patch last week (the whole game is just over 5 gigs) that seemed to help. Ive noticed the textures and buildings load a lot quicker and definitely not as much lag.

I have a bad problem with it freezing mid game on me pushing me to the dashboard. Froze three times in one game earlier today. Alot of lag at times as well and render problems at the start of a match. All that being said I still play alot.

Duos is a ton of fun when you have a partner who will actually talk on the mic

VN Store

Back