Fortnite BR

I've been playing it a lot on xbone and pc. It's so addictive

It would be a lot more fun if I didn’t get wrecked less than a minute into the match. I don’t consider myself mlg or anything, but I’m fairly proficient at gaming. I’m 24 and been playing since I was a kid. Absolutely get murdered in this game. Lol. Even if I manage to get a decent set up and weapon and last awhile, I die the second I have the first gunfight.

It would be a lot more fun if I didn’t get wrecked less than a minute into the match. I don’t consider myself mlg or anything, but I’m fairly proficient at gaming. I’m 24 and been playing since I was a kid. Absolutely get murdered in this game. Lol. Even if I manage to get a decent set up and weapon and last awhile, I die the second I have the first gunfight.

I play slow and avoid contact then I initiate gunfights when I do need to. I usually finish top 10 or so but haven’t finished 1st yet.

I play slow and avoid contact then I initiate gunfights when I do need to. I usually finish top 10 or so but haven’t finished 1st yet.

Same. I've gotten 2nd idk how many times, but never 1st. I want that dang umbrella.

Practice, always be moving around (avoid running in a straight line in the open), know where loot will be and have a good plan for traveling, and what might be most important- practice building fast. Use the crap out of ramps and walls.

If you're on Xbox I'd be glad to help you out sometime, my gamertag is r3spawn3d. Just send me a message if you ever want to play.

Do you mean in solo or in all game modes?

In all, but I got my first win in duos today. Neither of us got an umbrella though. Anybody know what's up with this? Was the umbrella just temporary or something?

In all, but I got my first win in duos today. Neither of us got an umbrella though. Anybody know what's up with this? Was the umbrella just temporary or something?

It used to be if you got a win in a playlist you got an umbrella for that playlist only. I don't know what they're doing now.

Love this game but it’s missing something. Secret tunnels or new maps or ability to drive cars or something. It’s getting a bit stale

Finally just started playing this tonight. It's fun once you get up to speed on it, but it is definitely missing some stuff. I understand it's elimination, but a last stand would be nice. Instead of crawling around hopelessly waiting to die, or be revived, should be able to pull out a pistol

VN Store

Back