Black Friday Video Game cheat sheets

Man....I KNEW I should have just waited on The Evil Within 2. I still only paid $42 for it, but still.

I haven't picked up COD yet, might get it.

anyone play Persona 5? Thinking about getting it. Never played any of the previous ones.

anyone play Persona 5? Thinking about getting it. Never played any of the previous ones.

Probably the best console turn based JRPG in a decade. It’s very Japanese though, if that’s an issue. The last time I checked Metacritic, it has a higher average than any non-remastered PS3 game. You don’t need to have played previous entries, but Persona 4 Golden on Vita is the ****.

Probably the best console turn based JRPG in a decade. It’s very Japanese though, if that’s an issue. The last time I checked Metacritic, it has a higher average than any non-remastered PS3 game. You don’t need to have played previous entries, but Persona 4 Golden on Vita is the ****.

Thanks. I just bought it from the PSN store since it was the same price as Walmart and saved me the hassle of getting out in a huge crowd. And, I love Japanese anime and culture, so no problem with that. It’s downloading now, looking forward to it. Going in mostly blind and not knowing anything about it. Lol

Thanks. I just bought it from the PSN store since it was the same price as Walmart and saved me the hassle of getting out in a huge crowd. And, I love Japanese anime and culture, so no problem with that. It’s downloading now, looking forward to it. Going in mostly blind and not knowing anything about it. Lol

Update as you play. I'm considering it too.

4 hours in. Super story heavy like most great JRPGs are. The story is really interesting so far imo. Very interesting idea behind it. Just love the anime shaded graphics of this game as well. The combat is just very solid turn based action with nice strategies and different attack options. Granted, 4 hours in and I’ve only honestly had a handful of encounters. Some may say it has a “slow start” but I’m actually enjoying the pace as you live out the events day by day. 4 hours is barely scratching the surface from what I understand though as it’s around 90 hours of playtime I believe. Promising start and I’m very intrigued to play more, I have a good feeling about it.

4 hours in. Super story heavy like most great JRPGs are. The story is really interesting so far imo. Very interesting idea behind it. Just love the anime shaded graphics of this game as well. The combat is just very solid turn based action with nice strategies and different attack options. Granted, 4 hours in and I’ve only honestly had a handful of encounters. Some may say it has a “slow start” but I’m actually enjoying the pace as you live out the events day by day. 4 hours is barely scratching the surface from what I understand though as it’s around 90 hours of playtime I believe. Promising start and I’m very intrigued to play more, I have a good feeling about it.

Haha yeah, you’re looking at AT LEAST 90 hours with the Persona games. You’ll be attached to the characters and the world and not want it to end. I know that sounds weird, but you’re a JRPG enthusiast, if I recall, so you get what I mean.

Are all of the persona games good? I’ve only got a ps3

Are all of the persona games good? I’ve only got a ps3

I’m not sure which ones are on the PSN for PS3, but I really liked 3, 4, and 5. The early ones aren’t bad, but they’re a grind and obviously from another era. The PS2 versions of 3 and 4 aren’t as good as the Vita ones, I think, but they’re still damn good. Persona 5 is on PS3 though and worth every penny.

Okay I’m about 30 hours in Persona 5. Just an incredible game so far. I wish I was less busy so I could no life this game. But at the same time I’m thankful I’m busy or this experience would be be over with. This seriously will be in my top 10 games of all time before it’s said and done.

Okay I’m about 30 hours in Persona 5. Just an incredible game so far. I wish I was less busy so I could no life this game. But at the same time I’m thankful I’m busy or this experience would be be over with. This seriously will be in my top 10 games of all time before it’s said and done.

Hell yeah, glad you’re enjoying it. And you still have 3 & 4 to get around to lol

VN Store

Back