Assassin's Creed Origins

zydane47

So picked this up yesterday and I'm liking it, I haven't left the starting area, so many things to do and explore.

I think the year off really helped with this game. Anyone else get it?

Not falling for this trick again. Might buy in a few months when it’s 50% less and the 82 patches have been released from $60 beta testers.

I like the new bird aspect to find things. The game seems huge and they already have 2 expansions planned in the season pass.

Really didn't like this game. Played for a few hours this weekend and just have no desire to pick it back up.

Really didn't like this game. Played for a few hours this weekend and just have no desire to pick it back up.

I've always felt that way about, not only Assassins Creed but most Ubisoft games. They're very pretty to look at but ultimately soulless and not very fun to play.

I'll have to disagree with some of you. It has a lot of fun mission to do and it keeps you engaged. The progression system is a great upgrade and being able to change my difficulty setting to hard makes it a challenge in combat.

Also, to note, I haven't noticed any glitches or bugs as of yet. Seems the attention to detail over the year off paid dividends.

Best product Ubisoft has put out in a long while.

I’m loving this game but I really just wish they would stop with the present day stuff. Bayek’s story is very interesting, I get wrapped up in it and it flashes back to the Abstergo garbage.

Let it go guys. No one cares about that part.

Reactions: 1 person
I’m loving this game but I really just wish they would stop with the present day stuff. Bayek’s story is very interesting, I get wrapped up in it and it flashes back to the Abstergo garbage.

Well you sort of have to have the modern day story because of the Animus and all that; but I'll agree the modern day story portion has sucked since they offed Desmond in AC3. Since then it's felt tacked on.

That's been my only complaint in every single one. It's like going shotgun from the one. No need to out think the room, just line up and do what you do. Stay in the old settings. I don't give a damn about one single present day storyline in that series.

as others have said I will wait for it to go on sale, pick it up, play it once and never touch it again. all the while thinking "this is the exact same game as the last 5"

as others have said I will wait for it to go on sale, pick it up, play it once and never touch it again. all the while thinking "this is the exact same game as the last 5"

Apparently it's going to be $35 on Black Friday at Best Buy.

I tried this game again and put some more time into it. I have changed how I feel about it. The RPG element and combat set this apart from other AC games and I'm digging it. Got it on sale at BB for $30

This one is waaaaay different than the other AC games. The fighting is much different and requires some actual skill, which you have to build as you go through the game. It also put an emphasis on stealth since the fighting is much harder. The visuals are simply amazing to say the least.

This one is waaaaay different than the other AC games. The fighting is much different and requires some actual skill, which you have to build as you go through the game. It also put an emphasis on stealth since the fighting is much harder. The visuals are simply amazing to say the least.

Where have you been ?

Just got my xbox for Christmas. Does it carry over my friends? I've been lurking here forever and reading, just not posting as much.

I'm on PS4 now......I will miss you lol. Only see you on Facebook and you seem to go to Disney like every month lol

I'm on PS4 now......I will miss you lol. Only see you on Facebook and you seem to go to Disney like every month lol

Month? I go almost weekly, it seems. Going again this weekend for my daughters bday. That place is killing me.

PS4? WTF!! How did I not know this...I would've gotten one of those instead, dammit!!

Month? I go almost weekly, it seems. Going again this weekend for my daughters bday. That place is killing me.

PS4? WTF!! How did I not know this...I would've gotten one of those instead, dammit!!

All the cool kids got PlayStation now.

I 100% this game. It is amazing but I ran out of things to do lol. I'm hoping the new dlc will provide plenty of content.

Finally cleared my plate and was able to start this one. I've only gotten past the prologue, which was pretty long for a prologue. So far I'm digging it.

Finally cleared my plate and was able to start this one. I've only gotten past the prologue, which was pretty long for a prologue. So far I'm digging it.

Yeah it’s good.

Definitely not the “massive overhaul” they alluded to before the game was released, but one of the stronger Creed games.

Yeah it’s good.

Definitely not the “massive overhaul” they alluded to before the game was released, but one of the stronger Creed games.

I've finished the main game and I only have 1 last main game achievement left, though it's the one where you have to complete every area so it's kind of a grind. And then I have the 2 expansions to play.

But it's probably my favorite AC game since AC4.

VN Store

Back