Red Dead 2 Offical Tralier

dduncan4163

Have at it Hoss
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F63h3v9QV7w[/youtube]

Ohhhhh Hell

Red Dead Redemption has always been my favorite Rock Star game. This looks amazing.

Reactions: marvin616
RDR 1 can be played at native 4K on Xbox One X. Looks amazing!

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lK-eya5qGUU[/youtube]

[youtube]https://youtu.be/eaW0tYpxyp0[/youtube]

Shut up and take my money please. PS Store has pre order bonuses, nothing on Amazon yet but I think it's 20% off or other add ons.

Unbelievable. I would imagine that's PS4 Pro/Xbox One X footage. Makes Witcher 3 look dated in comparison.

R* is still the GOAT of modern developers, IMO.

Unreal. It looks even better than I thought it would, and I thought it would look great. Can't even begin to fathom how many hours I'm going to put into this game.

I was already going to buy this game. Red Dead is one of my favorite games all time. But, good lord it looks gorgeous and the game play looks incredibly deep. I can't wait to see how dead eye works. Now if R* would just make Bully 2.

Saw that the download is 105GB..........that's huge (TWSS). Any bets that this eventually overtakes the top spot of highest selling game of all time?

Saw that the download is 105GB..........that's huge (TWSS). Any bets that this eventually overtakes the top spot of highest selling game of all time?

Don't know that I'd go as far as highest selling game of all time, I think Tetris holds that title and it's some astronomical number. But I absolutely believe it'll take home game of the year and will do crazy numbers in terms of sales. I cannot wait for this game

Don't know that I'd go as far as highest selling game of all time, I think Tetris holds that title and it's some astronomical number. But I absolutely believe it'll take home game of the year and will do crazy numbers in terms of sales. I cannot wait for this game
Should have clarified.....or I should have stated an accurate statement, I'm going to try again. Any bets that this eventually overtakes the top spot of highest selling console/pc only game of all time?

Should have clarified.....or I should have stated an accurate statement, I'm going to try again. Any bets that this eventually overtakes the top spot of highest selling console/pc only game of all time?

Ah I gotcha. Ok, for console/PC I believe it's Minecraft isn't it? I'd be interested to see if it could approach that number. I think if they put out great DLC and also if the online mode is good then it should continue to sell years after release like GTA V. Again, not sure it could surpass Minecraft due to Minecraft having such a large child audience (by no means am I saying it's a child game), and the M rating for RDR2 would probably not allow it to have as wide a consumer base as Minecraft, but RDR2 may very well pass GTA V a few years down the road

VN Store

Back