Character Battle 2017: Round 1

Who is your favorite?

• Total voters

UTK

A few years ago, I attempted to do basically a video game character popularity contest. Never really finished it. I'm bored, and I always think this area of the forum could use more attention because video games are awesome.

There's going to be 10 first rounds, 10 characters per each poll. And then the winner of the 10 polls will face off to determine Vol Nations Video Game character of 2017. I have 100 character noted, but obviously there are A LOT of video game characters in the world. (I'm sure I missed plenty of peoples favorites. Especially more recent video game characters) So if you have any suggestions, feel free. These are also "sort of seeded". Its hard to seed video game characters, but obviously characters such as Mario, and Solid Snake are heavy favorites and won't be in the same poll right away, ect ect.

So, vote away and let the discussion begin. The first 10 characters are up above!

Edit: Forgot to put a close date on the poll, so basically plan is to let it go for about 5 days. So I'll look at the results on 9/18.

Last edited:
What's the criteria? Just pick who we like or is it who would win in a battle of theoretical smash ?

Last edited:
What's the criteria? Just pick who we like or is it who would win in a battle of theoretical smash ?

For this, just pick your favorite. Or who you think the best video game character is. That could mean . The most iconic, best design, fond memories of the game the character is in, ect ect. It's whatever it means to you.

Last edited:
Mario wins round 1 in a close one. Round 2 will be up shortly.

VN Store

Back