Vol fan Destiny 2 clan

All4Orange

Hey y'all. If you play Destiny 2 on PS4, we've started a Vol clan. It's called "Rocky Top". If you want to join just send your gamer tag or request to join in the game. Here's our mission statement:

We are looking for VOLUNTEERS to build our clan BRICK BY BRICK. We want gamers with 5 STAR HEARTS. Our goal is BECOMING 1 PERCENT BETTER EACH AND EVERY DAY because WE HAVE TO BE ABLE TO COMPETE WEEK IN AND WEEK OUT. If you have the COMPETITIVE CHARACTER and have done your DUE DILIGENCE, we want you to join us. Sure, it will take EYE DISCIPLINE, PERSEVERANCE, and tremendous RESILIENCY...but I know, together, we can be CHAMPIONS OF LIFE.
Go Big Orange!

Reactions: 1 person
Sounds like you are making fun of our head coach. I guess he's lost the support of the video gamers. Sad times.

Hey y'all. If you play Destiny 2 on PS4, we've started a Vol clan. It's called "Rocky Top". If you want to join just send your gamer tag or request to join in the game. Here's our mission statement:

We are looking for VOLUNTEERS to build our clan BRICK BY BRICK. We want gamers with 5 STAR HEARTS. Our goal is BECOMING 1 PERCENT BETTER EACH AND EVERY DAY because WE HAVE TO BE ABLE TO COMPETE WEEK IN AND WEEK OUT. If you have the COMPETITIVE CHARACTER and have done your DUE DILIGENCE, we want you to join us. Sure, it will take EYE DISCIPLINE, PERSEVERANCE, and tremendous RESILIENCY...but I know, together, we can be CHAMPIONS OF LIFE.
Go Big Orange!

What about being an SEC caliber player, if you are we want you. Examples of SEC caliber players: bama and lsu recruits.
When evaluating prospects that's the first thing recruiters should consider.

Go Big Orange![/QUOTE]

Go Big Orange!

Work in the Trash Can, and you're golden!

Go Big Orange!

That's hilarious! If I wasn't in my clan I'd join up.

Seems like clans are more useful in D2, anybody got room for a lonely Titan!? PS4 TanktheFrank81

Welcome to join RockyTop. Not a ton of us but we have some active players and get clan rewards during the week.

Might be able to click my name and join the clan that way. Should be wide open...I don't think I have to approve them.

VN Store

Back