No PUBG threads?

I'm still pretty new to the game, got one win in solo, had a 2nd place finish last night. Had a few good finishes in duo and haven't done much in squad. Just bought my first gaming pc like a month ago so it's been an adjustment.

After saying that actually got the chicken dinner in duos for the first time.

Attachments

• IMG_0575.jpg
    IMG_0575.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 4
I've Had a few Chicken Dinners in squads but this is my one and only solo chicken dinner. I was kitted out. Suppressed SKS, Suppressed UMP, lvl 3 gear. I actually never even used the SKS. Every kill was with the UMP and my god the last 5 in the middle of a field, very intense. I used a smoke to bait the last guy out of position and then was able to charge and kill him.

I think the console people will love the game when it comes to them. Its crazy fun.

Attachments

• 20170821174600_1.jpg
    20170821174600_1.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 2
Looks like they are going to add foggy weather with the next update. Article I read didn't seem to excited about it, but I think it might be pretty cool. Could lead to a lot more players moving around and more up close fights.

I hit top 100 NA in PUBG and have about 400 hours. Just quit playing. Too slow paced and boring now. Can't bear to loot for 15 minutes.

Feel sorry for anyone who buys this on console. I can't even imagine what the game will be like at 30FPS. Really not sure how the looting process will work either.

I hit top 100 NA in PUBG and have about 400 hours. Just quit playing. Too slow paced and boring now. Can't bear to loot for 15 minutes.

Well you could jump somewhere other people are. I like squads because when you see action there multiple targets to be had. Solo is too slow.

Feel sorry for anyone who buys this on console. I can't even imagine what the game will be like at 30FPS. Really not sure how the looting process will work either.

Why do you presume it will be 30fps on console? This is NOT a graphically demanding game. If Battlefield 1 can run at 60fps on console, so can PUBG.

Why do you presume it will be 30fps on console? This is NOT a graphically demanding game. If Battlefield 1 can run at 60fps on console, so can PUBG.

The game has issues running on PC. Outdated console isn't going to outperform any PC. So it isn't an assumption.

They've got a ways to go to get it right on PC.

We are also comparing EA servers and devs vs Bluhole servers and devs. Really no comparison.

VN Store

Back