Madden 18

If you have Twitch and also have Amazon Prime, you can link your Twitch to your Amazon Prime to get free Twitch Prime. With Twitch Prime, you link it with your EA account and you will get a free legend every Friday. The first Legend that was released...............
madden-nfl-18-ultimate-team-reggie-twitch-amazon-twitch-prime_1xntf4lovu9l11hfhradust0d6.jpg

I chose Deon. I wanted to take Barry (my first favorite player), but I already pulled some decent RBs

I guess I don't understand the Amazon Prime pre-order thing. What's the point of pre-ordering if you are not guaranteed a copy of the game when it is released?

I guess I don't understand the Amazon Prime pre-order thing. What's the point of pre-ordering if you are not guaranteed a copy of the game when it is released?

Yea they pissed me off with this one. I ended up canceling the preorder and just getting it GameStop

Why are you guys shopping at Gamestop and Amazon for games? BB has the best deal out there by far

Yea they pissed me off with this one. I ended up canceling the preorder and just getting it GameStop

Yeah same thing happened to me. I emailed them and they said their supplier (I guess EA) got them copies late. They credited my account $10 so I'll end up getting this game on Monday or Tuesday for $40.

Its a physical copy from BB.....trade it in the same you would with the physical copy from Amazon.

understood, but I don't hold on to the physical copy long enough to trade it in the following year. maybe I should start.

Yeah same thing happened to me. I emailed them and they said their supplier (I guess EA) got them copies late. They credited my account $10 so I'll end up getting this game on Monday or Tuesday for $40.

I emailed and complained too. They've given me one day shipping at no cost and instructed the fulfillment center to ship on High Priority. Also extended my Prime membership an extra month.

I emailed and complained too. They've given me one day shipping at no cost and instructed the fulfillment center to ship on High Priority. Also extended my Prime membership an extra month.

Nice. I got a notification mine actually shipped yesterday and that's normally how the process goes for a normal video game preorder so I'm not sure why they're still having an issue.

VN Store

Back