New Toys

VFLCodyGBO

WGWTFA
Just grabbed a xim4 to go with my KBM from my PC setup for the PS4. Really curious to see what all the hype is about. Anyone else have any experience with this setup?

Fancy. I'm too cheap to buy one so far.

Let us know how you like it once you figure out how to set it up.

I got one for my Xbox, if you're PC based it will be pretty good.

Some games are easy to map and don't have a ton of lag (Battlefront does pretty well for me). Other games I stick to controller (division and gears 4 come to mind).

It's an expensive toy. If you play a ton, I can see the value. I'm pretty casual (just a couple of hours a week) and it's a lot of work to set up and get used to but it's fun to have.

Last edited:
I wonder how the movement actually translates from a controller to a mouse?

I tried the CronusMax and never could seem to get it configured correctly to where the movement felt natural.

I wonder how the movement actually translates from a controller to a mouse?

I tried the CronusMax and never could seem to get it configured correctly to where the movement felt natural.

You have to do some preset curves so it translates properly, interesting read on the ximtech website.

After day 1: initial setup is a pain in the butt, takes a while to figure it out.

That being said once you have it figured out it's a matter of loading up a preset game settings, if you want you can go to the xim forum and copy code that will give you a custom setup (easiest way).

You have to play with your DPI and sensitivity, I still haven't dialed this in right but I managed to do decent last night messing around on BF1.

VN Store

Back