Fortnite (PC, PS4, Xbox One)

BearCat204

Shitters Full
Anyone play this or plan on picking it up? I absolutely love this game, would have never gotten it but my brother had bought one of the editions that can with a free additional game token. It's like minecraft, Left for Dead, and Borderlands had a baby. Love this game

https://youtu.be/fmSsG_9QO8Q

Last edited:
Anyone play this or plan on picking it up? I absolutely love this game but woild have never gotten it but my brother had bought one if the editions that can with a free additional game token. It's like mine craft, Left for Dead, and Borderlands had a baby. Love this game

I've got some friends trying to get me to get it. It does look damn fun.

Anyone play this or plan on picking it up? I absolutely love this game but woild have never gotten it but my brother had bought one if the editions that can with a free additional game token. It's like mine craft, Left for Dead, and Borderlands had a baby. Love this game

I'm intrigued :question:

It appears that each player has to do his/her own missions. Meaning that if you're coop-ing with three other players you'd have to do each mission four times. Hopefully I'm missing something because that seems archaic.

The game has some problems, but it can be pretty fun. Currently, the first skill tree is too long and takes way too much time to get through the tutorial. The scoring per mission could use an overhaul. Teamwork could be promoted a lot more.

Hope they keep working at balancing things. As it is right now, it's just too many hours of tutorials and poorly explained game menus.

I plan to keep playing it for awhile.

Anyone tried the Fortnite Battle Royale? PUBG in the Fortnite world. And it's free.

Hella fun....the Battle Royale. Wish they added a little more different weapons, ability to go prone, and vehicles, but hopefully they will update it. Best I have done has been 7th place with 100 people starting out. Pretty cool when it gets close to the end you can basically build yourself a base real quick to protect yourself lol

Hella fun....the Battle Royale. Wish they added a little more different weapons, ability to go prone, and vehicles, but hopefully they will update it. Best I have done has been 7th place with 100 people starting out. Pretty cool when it gets close to the end you can basically build yourself a base real quick to protect yourself lol

I’d you were 7th it must be really easy, huh?

😬

Reactions: YankeeVol
It was when I downloaded it, yeah. Assuming it still is.

Good to know. I bought the founders edition on OC when it first came out but couldn’t get into it in its original form. The battle royale mode seems to have helped with its popularity.

Yes, definitely still free. Another good byproduct of this mode coming out and available for the PS4 is that Blue Hole is now sitting at the table with Sony to bring PUBG to the PS4 console.

Nice.... But I don't beleive it about freak, he has troubles even navigating a simple map.

Bro you must be thinking of someone else. I was born with a controller in my hand.

BR is a blast. I've been playing on PC with an xbox controller (think I have a disasvantage) but will probably trd to download on xbox soon. It's crazy fun. My duo has gotten 2nd place twice in about 10 matches. So close...

Was pretty skeptical of this, but it’s been really fun. Won a couple duo’s already.

Super fun BR, and it's free. I think you are going to see a lot of failed games package themselves around BR play in the future thanks to the successes of H1 and PUBG. As a console player I'm thinking there's going to be a flurry of them for us to play in the coming year.

VN Store

Back